• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOST

mrklean

I saw tht pic, too, Medman. I like the "LOST Supper" theme, and have read a couple of articles written about it, and I got nothing out them that seemed credible. Are Ben and Sayid having a staredown? Are Jack and Sawyer holding hands? And where is Frank's beard?!?!?!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait, I've been watching since the beginning. Me and my brother in-law are the only 2 people I know who sit down and watch it like it's a Monday night football game.... LOL We test each others memory during commercials about old episodes and that leads into what is happening now and how the past is future and what they do now and then starts a new beginning with a new end... LOL

I'm a season behind so I don't get to participate in all teh discussion...I meant to catch up before this season but never did. Back to watching on Bluray via Netflix again...bleh. Picture is nice, but being current would be even better.

So is everybody glad this is the final season.....

I've been watching from the beginning, its been a great show (truly one of the best) but I really hate when shows keep fleshing out the middle details until they lose their fan base. Then they often get canselled with out a conclusion.

I am grateful that the writers/producers will have an epic final season and actually cant wait for the show to end.

Although I am sure that with out LOST there will probably be absolutely zero to watch on the tube worth a (poorwordusage)

You mean you missed that a polar bear transformed into a mobile Dharma station, that Hurley was able to control with his mind? It can fly and move a person to a different planet while farting black smoke. It ate a couple of the Others and pooed out a clone of Jack, who killed the real Jack and took over the Losties.

All I can say is WOW. The first 5 minutes of the new season I was psyched. So IMO the original flight originating in 2004 has landed in 2004, and it flew over the island that is now underwater. Something was odd, help me Quint, Charlie telling Jack he was supposed to die and desmond missing, messed up some sort of space/time moment??? The temple people had me scratching my head also. Yes, I think Jacob re-incarnated as Sayid.

Loved the hour recap, helped me get excited.

Hey, Wait a minute........ we're not going to Guam are we? Total LOST classic line

I have to say I enjoyed the second hour FAR more than the first hour. It was awesome to finally see the Temple. Dogen (the Japanese guy) is pretty bad a**! It put a smile on my face when he kicked Jack's a**. If you look up the real Dogen you find out that he was a Japanese Buddhist who just so happened to have died on September 22. The same day as the crash of Oceanic 815. I do have one question thats driving me crazy. What does MIB mean when he said "I want to go home"? Where exactly is home?

Btw, it was great to see Artz and Frogurt again!

Good episode, and it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling seeing it on again, but I guess I wasn't "hooked" onto the episode like I have been before. Maybe I'm jaded, but it's like driving a 6 road trip; the last hour you can only think about your destination and don't pay attention to the landscape and towns you're passing along the way.

I like the idea of dual timelines, but not it's execution, yet. The opening made no sense to me: "New timeline people" on the plane experience the island underwater and don't know it was ever there. "Old timeline people," while in present day, are on the island as it was before the first donkey wheel turning and initial island disappearance. So do are we to assume these are totally unrelated, non converging timelines? What do I care about how their lives would have commenced without the crash? Stick to the island, and you'll keep me more interested. That's probably just me, though, and I'm sure they'll make that more intriguing as it moves forward. In my opinion, all of the people on that 815 lives' were better after the crash than had it not happened at all (well, maybe not the dead people). wink

It was good to see Ben get played in a way that makes all of his moves look like child's play. I wonder where his allegiance lies, now. Could he be Locke-Monster's new henchman?

I was all excited to see the Temple, but after seeing it and all of the inhabitants and the healing pool, I guess I was better off not knowing at all. I hope that isn't the case for the whole series. Looking forward to what Sayid's deal is.

It's almost like we have some superheroes on the island, battling it out for justice against the all-evil Locke-Monster (Has a B-52's ring to it, doesn't it?). Hurley; The Ghost Talker. Sayid; Resurrection Man. Jack; Captain Have-to-lead. Kate; Ms. Murder. Miles; the Grave Robber. Sawyer; the Survivorist. Sun and Jin: the Wonder-Blands. Ben; the Super-Liar.

Cool show last night, I was laughing with a buddy during the ***SPOILER ALERT*** torturing of Sayid 'man, those guys are crazy, you don't try to mess with Sayid, his payback will be ten fold'

Didn't put a lot of 2&2's together with the Temple, that it was where Ben sent the others until watching repeat.

Interesting tie in now that Kate is with Claire during her labor and delivery as she was on the island.