• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOST

mrklean

It disappeared, reappeared, moved around, some people moved around in time on the island and then got jobs and got comfy, some people left the island, only to go back to the island, all the people moved around the island to new spots, some guy got stabbed, and a bomb may or may not have exploded.

LOST is like an onion: season 1 was the innermost core, season 2 was the next layer that opened up the core to a bigger picture, season 3 was the next layer on top of that opening it further, 4 the next, 5 the next, and 6 will be the outermost all-encompassing layer that sees all of the previous layers and hopefully brings clarity as to what the stinking onion was in the first place.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...what exactly to Hugo's "unlucky" numbers mean?

Dude, that's one of the top 5 questions concerning this show, and there really isn't any solid answer yet.

Other questions I want answered this year:

4) Richard's lack of aging and other healing properties of the island

3) Hostiles/Other's original relationship with the island and the smoke monster

2) Dharma's REAL interest with the island, not the hippy-trippy cover-up

1) Details about Ben and Widmore's "game"

Anyone else?

I've been been keeping up with the spoilers that have been coming out. It looks to be a VERY interesting season.

Here are some snippets for the up comming season...

* A character you would NOT expect sits next to Jack

* Someone becomes ill in the toilet and needs Sayids help

* Kate "jumps" someone but it is not Sawyer

* We'll see the numbers again in a signifcant and shocking way

* Hurley continues to communicate with someone special on the Island

* Sayid injuries are healed by something waterey

* Someone shoots at Flocke and a battle ensues

* There are 2 burials

* Jack and Kate take Sayid somewhere "Shiney"

I haven't filled in the blank of my freebie, as I think it will have changed by the time it actually gets cashed. Imagine: 15 years ago it was Kathy Ireland for me, but today I don't see the allure quite as much when she stands next to Evangeline Lilly, if you catch my drift. wink 15 years from now, I don't think Evy would be the one at that time, either.

Oh yeah; like I've even got a ticket to begin with. frown

When is it back on??

They moved it to Tuesdays at 8:00. Feb 2nd, '10 is the new Season 6 premiere date, with a 1 hr clip show at 7, and a 2 hr premiere "LA X" at 8. That only a bit over 2 months away. Hardly a wait at all...

Here's an update on the episodes for this season...

6.01/6.02 - LA X

6.03 - What Kate Does (Kate Centric)

6.04 - The Substitute (Locke Centric)

6.05 - Lighthouse (Jack Centric)

6.06 - Sundown (Sayid Centric)

6.07 - Dr. Linus (Ben Centric)

6.08 - Recon (Rumored Sawyer Centric)

6.09 - Ab Aeterno (Richard Alpert Centric)

For those who are wondering what ab aeterno means. It means "Since the beginning of time" or "(figuratively) Since a very long time ago".

ABC has announced that Lost will premiere on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 so just under 2 months to wait. I just hope someone bought me Season 5 on DVD for Xmas so I can quickly get back up to speed. Saw it at Target for under $40.

Kind of glad it's the last season because it's kind of running it's course with me. Maybe I'll feel different after it gets going again.

*** Sorry guys I posted this from the wrong page and I see this has already been covered I must be getting worked up too early.

DUDE WHERE ARE THE SEASON 5 RERUNS!!!

I need a refresher before season 6, and NOT just a one hour recap!

I know, I know; I could get it on DVD, but Santa wasn't that generous, and only brought me season 4. Boo.