• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOST

mrklean

Wow put me into the minority. I really liked it all the way through. So at the end Jack being Jack had to fix it. Desmond was the fail safe. If they weren't able to stop Smokey/MIB. Then shut down the light and the island would sink below the ocean. Desmond in fact did that. Jack had to fix it and put it back together. If the island were left to sink then the ALT would have kept going and would have been what was. So in essence Jack ended the ALT by restoring the island. I would have loved to seen the "four toe statue being built" by whomever. And to know how long Hurley and Ben guarded the island and what released Hurley. Anyway to those who guessed Jack's Eye closing would be last scene KUDDO's full circle. Jack's eye opening to Jack's Eye closing.

I really still have to call it a pretty good ride. Not the winner but the ride was good to take us to the last game we just couldn't quite pull it off. Mn sports fans should be used to this.

Oh well can I say MOVIE coming?? maybe....

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i finally watched it today, i didnt look at any of the posts before just to make sure it was spoiled. I really dont know what to think, from how it started with polar bears and others and pushing a button to it all being like purgatory??? Very weird but i guess thats what you get when you film the final episode like a week ago. my one question was why wasnt echo, or walts dad or anyone at the church at then end they were on the plane and died and they were not major characters but played a big role at times.

I don't believe they died in the plane crash. I think it was Jack's dad that told him something like, "they all died, some before you, some long, long after you" and the scene was intercut with Jack looking up at the sky and seeing the Ajira jet fly away, suggesting Jack died then but the others lived for a while, it just isn't shown. I'm feeling kind of burned, like the whole thing was just a big shaggy dog story without any honest conclusion to it. The show drifted from one plot point to another without a whole lot of direction (getting off the island to pushing a button to time travel then killing the bad guy) and they finally tied it all together by just saying "everybody has to die sometime" and leaving the rest of the island's story untold (what did Hurley and Ben do) among other things. I regret watching it, but what can you do?

mrklean-thats just the way it is... theres always going to be unanswered questions that you will have... any finally, when one gets answered, 5 more questions pop up in your head with how they answer one question... it really is an amazing show.. i wish i could go erase my memory and start over from season 1 and watch them all over again