• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Girls' avatars

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because glenn is not near computer savvy enough. i finally think i got e-mail down pat, not needing help. some day my better half will help me. she also is asking what kind of trouble im getting into on the womens forum. looks like i might need to keep her away from ant gtgs.

I'll only do the PB& J dance if I catch a 30" walleye! grin

LT, just for a half a second I thought that read PBR,instead of PB&J! laughlaugh

How would that be for going down the slippery slope? grin Where's boilergal, when ya might need him? smirk

Did I read someone wants to dance dressed like a banana? Check with your local Tastee Freez. My folks owned one and had a parade costume that was supposed to be a french fry. It could pass for a banana!

Hey this is great, now we have 2 of them doing dances. The Banana and The Fry. Video camara all charged and ready to go.

Lisa, ever heard of R W B's. That is a spin off of your PBR's, and I thought it was better then the PBR's

Quote:
Boilerguy lives in SW MN, and I live almost directly north. I hate south winds...

Call me dumb but.....all that PBR infested land is stinky too?

Gary, does that stand for red, white and blue? And they are not MY PBR's!! Someone else can have "mine"!! crazy

Very good RWB's. They were not to bad, better than the PBR's. of someone elses.

Ok I got the ending to your dances. The French Fry can dive into a tub of Ketchup and you can dive into a bowl of ice cream with a cherry on top. Make for great video.