• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Girls' avatars

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee Dee those Silverados are nice. I have a 03 Silverado and I like it to. I can't believe its 5 years old already. Still looks good, except for what a few trips through the woods will do.

There you go Lisa That is you.....Nice one Dee Dee

Sweet, I have about 80K. Boy I will tell you it is nice having a mechanic at the house. 1 of my rear shocks went out and somehow bent the shock shaft itself. Must have hit one of those famous Minnesota pot holes. My kid looked at it and within 1 hour had both shocks replaced with new ones. I like it>>>>

you funny lisa. hey i like slimers! my avatar you gave kinda grew on me and besides it took me how long to get these faces fiqured out? i figure in another year i should get to the avatars. laughgrinconfusedcrazy

Nice truck DeeDee!

A slimer is a northern pike and I just looked up gar but it's not the same family even though they look alike. They are fun to catch but the little ones are really slimy and stinky. They taste good though but there's quite a filleting technique to get the Y bones out.

I thought thats what it was but it looks just like the Gar around here. They have alot of very sharp teeth. I like northerns, we would go fishing and bring them to my Uncle (recently passed away) and he would clean em fry em and smoke em for us.

Lisa - I dont think I could try it pickled. That just dont sound good.

garyc - The box is open. I like the bush guard, since I dont have any bushes to drive thru I use it to push the shopping carts out of the way when I go to work.

ps. i own a chevy truck and trailblazer also. grin deedee do they eat them things. slimers are great pickled also good smoked. the y-bone surgery isnt that hard after you do it a few times.lisa,deedee do you purchase andeat pickled herring?

Some people like em. They say there really boney. I just hate em all together, they swallow the hooks and there mouths look like they have been bred with a gator. Not puttin my fingers in there. OUCH

Well maybe with a little bit of peer pressure someone can get me to try one! Do they taste AT ALL yummy or am I going to barf?

On a more serious note girls, my mom is looking at some possible eye surgery next month. I'll keep you posted on if she gets scheduled or not. I may have to bow out of this gtg if she is. frown

Lisa - thats cool I'll chuck it out, And I think you'll barf sick My mom has to have eye surgery next month also. she cant see very well at all.

dude - I have been gone WAY TOO LONG! Tell Grandma NO! AND STAND FIRM!!!!

Hurrican in the gulf is messin with us a little we are having some pretty good storms right now. But not as bad as my Aunt in TX.