• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC get together-Offical thread.

harvey lee

I wil also be coming up with a guest.

Should we bring anything like fire wood, possibl;y some amo for the spud gun?

How bad are the dead heads and sand bars going to be for the event. I am running a 16 ft with a forty horse?

man saturday seems like it is never going to be here!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may not be a bad thing, sometime times that its what turns them big cats on. I had one of my best times out yet a few weeks back when there were storms south and north of us. rain or shine I will be there, these events are just a blast.

What's the grill tally thus far? I can add my Weber Q to the list if needed.

What's unfortunate is I don't have the Dakota anymore- (downsized to an Outback) so I can't haul a ton of firewood again this year.

That being said. I've finally been able to get ahold of the folks that aandrud and I snagged all of those crates from last year, they've given us permission to take more this year. Are there any with pickups and/or trailers that could meet me in Eden Prairie this Saturday before the Gathering, to break down some crates and load up? whereas I can't haul much of anything at this time, I can help with the breakdowns and loading.

whoever's able to help, please drop me a line at gpbakken at gmail dawt com- we can set a time to meet and i can get directions to you.

Grant

5 weeks later and the day has finally come. I don't now about you guys but I'm pumped. Looking at the forcast looks like we are instore for some rain tonight. Should be a great time for all who attend. See ya all this afternoon. P.S. I heard rumors of flying potatoes in the caver area might want to bring your hard hats eek