• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A note of thanks.

While I am a horrible pict taker myself. I do love to shoot photography, and even more so love to look at great picts. I feel I have a good eye for what I like.

As someone who have never posted a pict in this forum, I want to say thanks to those who do. I'm not sure I have seen a pict I didn't like. Some of you are far better than most artwork I have not only seen in sales shops, but better than I have seen in mags any other media as well. The fact that you share it for free, just because of your love for it, is amazing!

From all of us who check this forum first each day to see what has been posted. Thank you!

Some day I will cut back on my fishing spending and maybe buy a camera worth showing an image from. Until then, I will continue to look at all the images you all post!

BRAVO!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich
BRAVO!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wish is everyone's command, oh great and powerful Oz (or at least great and powerful Teacher). And, well, our true pleasure, too. Thanks, buddy. We love doin what we're doin. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys, I love showing off my work to everyone, not just other photographers but other lookers also.

It is the ultimate ego boost when your peers give you compliments. Even when I don't see written post I love to see the "views" numbers climb. It just makes a guy feel appreciated for our art. I believe that each picture here shows some artistic side of ourselves.

Post on Ladies and Gentelman.

Steve,

Love that hummingbird! And our B-side shots!

Yeah, I consider it a priveledge too to look in on this forum even though I have nothing to post.

I've seen plenty of shots that make me say WOW as I scroll down. You guys gotz talent!

Paul hit the nail on the head. We should be the ones thanking you guys for looking at our work and telling us that you like it. It's a lot more fun taking photos to show people than just taking them and putting them on the computer and letting them sit there.

So, thank you!!!!

Please post more. I look at every one. A picture is worth a thousand words. I would also watch an Ely web cam and love trail cam pics as well-but the professional shots on this forum often give a better glimpse at local wildlife than the real thing. Hans