• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My first cardinal

Good job. Mike! Come on down to my place... dozens of em' daily in the backyard. As a matter of fact, I'll trade you some of your Evening or Pine Grosbeaks for some of my Cardinals. grin.gif

Buzz,

Unfortunately, I haven't seen a grosbeak yet this year. You may have to pass that offer on to catfish or finnbay in order to see it fulfilled.

I haven't had a grosbeak in my yard since a few evenings flew in about mid November. No redpolls, siskins or goldfinches this winter, either. It's been a dismal winter for a lot of birders up here, though I know finnbay has had his share of winter species at his house in the woods.

I was just looking forward to some waves of juncos and sparrows in a couple weeks, but now who knows?