• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Tube

Shango

Mann's Hard Nose, Berkley Pro Tube (RK told me they still make them), or any tube with a solid head or thicker body. Mister Twister makes one with thicker walls called a Fat Tube. If I can find them, I will try those this year.

Zoom or Berkley power bait - Yum is OK and I like Strike King to.

Gander knocks-off can be good but some have a bend, so gotta sort. That's if they make them anymore.

I like the strike king tubes as well. I like the 4.5" flipping tube I think its called, little bigger than most people make, and like the colors available. (I should say I haven't tried many different brands of tubes)

The zoom and powerbait tubes have a lot less bulky profile which I might use in certain situations in the future too like Al Lindner mentioned in his show last week how the profile difference even in tubes can be more or less affective in certain situations.

Im going to have to say the new coffee tube by Strike King, Black neon. Sadly enough I have not gotten a chance to use it because it is SO new... has anyone tried them yet??

All-In

Originally Posted By: Hula_Grub
Hi all, long time lurker here...

Thanks for all the great info!

I'm gonna cast another vote for Snack Daddy. I thought I was the only one who knew about them!

Welcome H.G.

I like the Pro Elites, they are good tubes just hard to come by at the local stores.

I like the Reaction Innovations Boom Boom tubes - watermelon/grn pumpkin, Yum MegaTubes in Pumpkin Chartreuse and black/blue and this year I am excited about BPS new floating tubes for C-rigging.