• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Division I men's ice hockey championships

PierBridge

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky Bucky and Fighting Suzy.... neither of 'em need another title to hold over Gopher fans' heads. Nor does BC or Michigan. Geez, is there an underdog? I guess I'll root for Miami.

Yeah like someone stated numerous times throughout this season the WCHA is not as good as everybody makes them out to be this year.

Parity in college hockey is an understatement....

It pains me to say it but............ Go SIOUX!

And NoDak has the pipeline. ;\) Very sweat. Just found out I get espnu on Directv. Ch. 609. Miami just tied it up. Sheppards are reffing the game so gotta bet the underdog will win.

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Go SIOUX!

Ouch, PierBridge. I know how much it hurt your heart to say that, but I appreciate that you put away your Sioux angst and are pulling for the WCHA! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

My Dad covered Fighting Sioux hockey for the GF Herald as a sportswriter for over 35 years, and still covers it for the university. And, of course, I went to school there, so pulling for the Sioux is just second nature to me.

But not to you! grin.gifgrin.gif

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Yeah like someone stated numerous times throughout this season the WCHA is not as good as everybody makes them out to be this year.

Parity in college hockey is an understatement....

It pains me to say it but............ Go SIOUX!

Welcome to the Darkside! ;\)

WCHA kinda got it handed to em this weekend. Not a very good showing. Quite a few of them didn't even put up a fight.

Oh well what do you do. ND has a chance though.

Originally Posted By: Willy
WCHA kinda got it handed to em this weekend. Not a very good showing. Quite a few of them didn't even put up a fight.

Oh well what do you do. ND has a chance though.

Handed to em???? According to all of the experts, Bucky wasn't even supposed to be there. They put the wood to the WCHA champs, and then proceeded to give the Sioux a game last night.

Unless....You meant the Minnesota teams in the tourney whistle.gif

Quote:
I'm hoping for a Sioux vs Michigan title game.

Good chance of that. That's how my bracket went as well with UND taking the title... gotta root for the WCHA despite a poor showing in the tourney. UW sure made a case why they were there however.