• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Da U

bassNspear

You can update the pairwise yourself, sort of, just put in the winners of the games in the USCHO chart and update it.

I thought both teams looked rather unorganized and sloppy. The first team that Da U runs into that isn't playing sloppy is going to destroy them.

Pretty sure they'll make it. I don't think they can fall further than 11th. After the game, I was told bracketology had SC playing in the Madison, WI regional. However, if SC does miss the NCAAs, I will root for all WCHA teams first.

Good game U fans.

I sure am glad you're such modest people.(sarcasm)

Originally Posted By: yakfisher

I thought both teams looked rather unorganized and sloppy.

Funny you mention that. I thought the same thing about the ND and Denver match-up this afternoon.

Nothing fancy; easy does it. Hang in there Kangas!

I couldnt agree with you more Team Otter. I was watching that game and neither team could connect on a pass, or hit an open net for that matter.

Even though they got beat 3-1, I would still rather watch gophers play(beat) No dak tonight.

The Gophers seem to be managing their talent a lot like the Vikings did when Brad Johnson was under center. Conservative, simple and just trying to get it done with as a few as errors as possible. Certainly a hot goalie never hurts and they'll ride those coat tails as long as possible...

they were just shot, thats all there is to it. Gordan didnt do anything tonight, and wheeler was never really in it as well. Hope they can get some rest and get back into it for the NCAA. they did more then people expected them to do for the WCHA