• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jimmie Johnson

I don't think its as easy as Hendrick has made it look the last couple years I said before the season that 1 or 2 of the big 3 from Hendrick will not make the chase. crazy.gif

Too many variables in racing to guarantee anything.

J.J has been in the wrong spot at the wrong time. cry.gif He is 14th in points at the present. Has a tendancy to come on strong. Just glad I haven't used him much in the Fantasy league ;\) oops 13th no wonder I have problem--- Martinsville should be fun-flat track and short. Lets go racin! It is going to be another long week.

He has had a very slow start, and I am kinda happy about it. Last year he was on my league team, and this year he isn't. I just don't think he will be able to pull off three in a row, it would be awesome to see, but I just don't think he has it.

my thoughts are this.

They are trying alot alot of new things right now i believe as well, and if and when jimmie gets into the top 12, there going to be a team that is going to turn it on and maybe have a shot as getting the champ again.

My thoughts, HMS will win it again this year, just a matter of who......24,48,88

1 of four teams will win it HMS, Chilldress, Gibbs, or Cheater oops I guess I can't spell Rousch either :D{Lawdog},most of my other spelling doesn't look that hot either. Maybe I should take DEI tooo now I've got all areas covered.{forgot Petty, but they have been forgotten for years) Should I just duck or shut up! \:D Lets have some fun the forecast of snow is driving me nuts.Lets go racin!

It will be harder for HMS to win the points this year as RCR, Roush and the Gibbs cars have all caught up.

I would also guess that JJ is somewhat behind as he was in a points battle last season and just may have not been able to do much testing towards the end of the season like other teams did.

Originally Posted By: 1lkstage
Using him as the test man to make Jr. look better? Chad and Jimmy need to get it pulled togather, or it will get tough to stay in the chase with the Toyota's.

I think that since Jr went to HMS, that would drive JJ all the harder to win.

Chad and Jimmy already have proven to me that they know how to work hard and be consistant winners, Year after year. They are probibly the best dual in Nascar. Where did it go? Thier car must be so much different in handling/ set-up that they can't adjust it out. Seems like Jr. and JG have been able to overcome the changes and stay up front and make up the ground. Yeah, JJ has been up front, but don't take them long to head to the rear.