• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wii in stock

hoggs222

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
i think its just crazy how people just cant get enough of these wii. Its a awesome machine, but man, people are nutz.

I have had one since launch, I rarely play it but just can't seem to part with it. My Xbox 360 gets all the use.

There are a lot of good kids games. Rayman and Mario Party are some of my favorites.

I lucked out on ours 3 months before Christmas. Saw it in the Sunday BB ad and went in and got the last one. It was tough to keep it put away until Christmas, but it was worth it for the kids.

Gamestop worked for us, too. Tried BB, Target, CC, Walmart; No one had them and no one seemed to care to help us get one. Try the little guy for good service if you are interested in finding one.

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
 Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
i think its just crazy how people just cant get enough of these wii. Its a awesome machine, but man, people are nutz.

I have had one since launch, I rarely play it but just can't seem to part with it. My Xbox 360 gets all the use.

There are a lot of good kids games. Rayman and Mario Party are some of my favorites.

lol, sounds like me.

I bought one quite a while ago, played it a few times and brought it back. Just not my style I guess. After having a 360, the graphics and audio were nowhere near it. I know fun has nothing to do with how it looks or sounds, but I just didn't care for it, not only that but the sensor was very sporadic.