• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bristol Tempers.....

HOF#13

There are a lot of candidates for the causes and for tempers lost at this joint. Some of the these open wheel rookies who got in will have an eventful first day at Bristol as will some of the usual problem children like Yeley, R. Gordon, etc.

My best guess for most temper-tantrums are Stewart(every week's solid bet for this category), Biffle and Harvick.

I don't know if we will see any real tempers flying at Bristol anymore. With the new track configuration, cars can pass on the second groove, which means no reason to "move" someone up the track to get by, and if you get up high, the train does not pass you by.

To be honest, I like the racing better now since more side by side racing can happen.

Steve