• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

State tournament playoffs

IFallsRon

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Litch/D-C made it they got in on riding a hot goalie, they will need more then that in the next game I'm afraid. True cinderella's go Dragons!

"Im in thursday too for the first session anyway i dont know if there will be tickets left for the second session or not and i already got one for the first session."

Drop me an email......

dave_essen@hotmail dot you know what

I will be there all 3 days...it's my and my 4 year olds favorite weekend of the year. He made 3 and 1/2 games on Thursday last year as a 3 year old! We'll see if he can make it through all 4 this year. He's a hockey addict like his dad.

I will be there as well

Go Litchfield Dragons, Give em' Hel l

I just hope Lucus Johnson(the goalie) can get a few looks from some colleges out there. He is there only chance in this one and you never know.

Hester

you've got to be kidding me that Rochester local channels don't have any coverage of the games. i have the dish and couldn't find the games anywhere. the only ones i got to see were the 1st 2 games while i was at school. what a joke!

What a beatdown the roseau-blaine game is turning out to be. That goalie for roseau is too good, never lost a high school game and a GAA under 1. Dont think he'll have to worry about facing too many shots though with the rams defense.

Crappiechaser... Brandon? I saw the Mankato West grad in '03 post and saw the St. Cloud in your profile. I was rooting hard for West myself (also graduated in '03 and played for Kenny Essay so have some ties to that team) and my heart sank when Marshall scored that second goal!! C'Mon consolation!!!