• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I received a major award today

DTro

MMMWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH TTTTTHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN BBBBAAAAUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW OHHHHHHHH RRRUUUNNNNNNN

Sorry, I had my tounge stuck to the flag pole. I was saying that I have my dvd out and family ritual will take place this weekend watching it over and over.

I love using my decoder till my legs fall asleep on the toity.... I only say that in front of friends.

WITHOUT A DOUBT the best christmas movie ever made.

how about everyone just replies what their favorite scene in the movie is, seeing as how some already have.

mine is when his mom asks him where he heard the "fudge" word from and he tells her his friend said it, and when she calls his mother, you just hear her beating his butt while he whines in the background. priceless.

Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master. But, I chickened out and said the first name that came to mind...Schwartz!

Mr. Parker: What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Mother: Ah... Victor! His name is Victor.

Mr. Parker: How the hell did you know that?

Mother: Everybody knows that!

What a great movie! Can't wait for 24 hours on Christmas Eve........Merry Christmas!

I use this one my self, when I am angry at wife and getting the last words in.

"Not a finger" was all the old man could muster out.

The father uses this term when he was leaving the house with the tattered remains of his major reward. He says it towards his wife in a threaten matter.