• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wheel and Tire Packages?'s

jonnyICE-MAN

I'd say if you want to go in state go to Dennis Kirk. But they used to be a little over priced, I haven't checked tire prices from Kirk for the last few years. I got my tire kit from Highlifter, those guys know everything.

The nice thing about ordering online is if it's out of state you don't have sales tax. This usually makes up for the shipping part and sometimes you can find deals that ship for free. atvoutfitters is a good one, I used LA Ramp and got heck of deal but they closed up shop now. onoffroad is pretty cheap. It's easy to find a wholesaler online

I've been getting a Motosport catalog about every week and they seem to have some decent price's as well. The best thing is that Dennis Kirk will match any competitor price if you can provide the actual ad or a link to it.

Check out [Admin Note: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thanks] they have good prices and are located west of the metro somewhere (cant remember where) Maybe you can pick them up from them and avoid shipping. Or check out [Links are a Forum violation] got my Mudbugs and ITP rims from them