• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy B'day Steve

Well, thanks, fellas. I'm 46 today. As I told finnbay yesterday, I don't feel a day older, than, um, 46. smirk.gif

I had a good first day on the ice yesterday (six pike, two 'eyes) and was planning to hit it again today, but with this blizzard and 7-12 inches supposed to descend on us starting late this morning or early afternoon, I may have to change plans.

Shoot, might even have to get out and take some pictures or something. grin.gifgrin.gif

Happy birthday Steve. Keep the photos coming as it helps the wife and I remember the fine times in the northwoods.

Finns.

ps. You should recieve a snail mail 'donation package' soon for the Bash.

Happy B-day Steve! I just attempted a few crappies on a lake near Cotton. Not much going and that weather you mentioned continued to get worse. The drive back was a little interesting. Hope your enjoying your day.