• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ladies a little help.

I was thinking about this the other day.

Instead of the women that are impressed by fancy cars, clothes etc.......

I need one that is impressed with all the hunting and fishing stuff that I have.

Cabin, Ranger Boat, Duck Boat, 2 Great Labradors, Ice Houses , 4 wheelers, Snowmobiles, to many rods and reels.

Where are the ladies that are attracted to these??

Not to mention I am the nicest guy around.

I can't find them so if you know any ladies that fit this bill let me know.

Oh yeah and being a wine maker, might get you lots and lots of Wine. grin.gifwink.gif

Matt,

I'm with you............only I have a ton of more toys smile.gif

Wheelers, sleds, front end loader, 26 Sleeper fishhouses, 300' of beautiful sand beach, gorgeous sunsets, Monster Plowtrucks, tons of tools and a plethora of other stuff.

It just CAN'T GET ANY BETTER laugh.gif

There are many single ladies here.. If you don't know just ask them.. some ladies here have children but that doesn't mean they have a hubby.. Most who are married will talk about their hubby in their post, so its easy to tell.. and if you think you like one when message her to see.. Some do not want to announce their single in a public forum..

Set up and just ask, you will be surprised.

Hey pikebay, I am impressed grin.gif , them are the things that impress me! To bad your a guy, if you were a woman with them things, and I wasnt married, I would be jumping all over your offer! grin.gif .

Hang in there, dont force things, you will find the right person for you, and dont settle for anything less then what you want!

In my experience treating a woman with respect has got me basically the "too nice" type response. Hey I can't help that that's the way I was raised. Just spent the last couple of months spending time with someone whom I thought had potential only to see they went back to the one who has inflicted much mental pain and anguish. All the while I made one of the biggest mistakes... I sacrificed some of my time with my kids, she does like my kids but I allowed the kids to go to their mothers more often. I have custody of the kids.(3 of them), which also means I don't have much time to go out. I can't wait to see if my youngest will love fishing as much as her 2 older brothers. Then life will be near grand.

Is this like match (Contact Us Please) com? Can someone match me with a state record bass?

I love women, they just don't love me - LOL Oh well, I to am too nice, but you live and learn. Some women like nice guys, some want bad guys, some want something in the middle. All I know is that it's confusing. Just be yourself.

EBass! Long time no hear! Have you been fishing much? No, the women's forum is not an internet dating spot. tongue.gif The "too nice of a guy thing" is a common thread lately. Here's my .02 on it. I had a relationship one time where he was "too nice" and I'll tell you why I though that. He was really into doing "his thing" before we started dating and I thought that was cool. He was so diverse and passionate about his hobbies and we had a ton to talk about. As soon as we started dating, he put EVERYTHING on the backburner, only wanted to do things ALL the time with me, and I felt smothered and kinda bored. He just did a 180 right before my eyes! So now that's my story and I'm sure you guys are like what a snot but that's the way I felt. You're right Ebass you just have to be yourself.

PS sorry for the historical romance gone bad novel. frown.gif

I'm always out fishin' well on the weekends. It's weird - I'm talking to 2 exs now, but just as friends. Like I said - weird. Has anyone got the, "I really like you as a person" (Contact Us Please) does that even mean? Oh wait, it means I'm waiting for something better to come alone and just wasting your time with false hope/mixed signals. HA.

I understand why you did that. Makes sense - u like him as is then he changed. BUT - did you ever talk to him about that or were you just like I'm outa hereeeee? I'm just saying that women need to communicate too. We all know men are simple and don't want to get into deep, personal, emotional conversations. We just want to know what are numbers are going to be for this weekends game and if you still want us. One women's trash is another women's treasure.

The only forseeable problem with all those toys and/or equity (depending on how you look at it) is when an engagement ring/wedding/house/etc comes second to purchasing more toys/equity.

And for the record - I'd rather be with a man with a great boat than a great car anyday. You can't fish in the summer out of a car now can you?