• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

Originally Posted By: mamohr686
It is annoying that the game of the year addition will include the maps at the regular $60 price (paid the same price) and now the people with the earlier version have to pay another $10 for the new maps. I did see some kind of advertisement for the 360 for some kind of double XP points weekend at the call of duty HSOforum. That would be nice for ranking up.

Yeah, but we've got to play it a lot longer than those who are just buying it. That's worth the $10 in my mind.

The double points was during the weekend of the new map release. Yes, it was nice for ranking up. cool.gif

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait for the new maps to be available on PS3.

Im want to buy a system just for this game alone!

Whats everyones setup of choice?

I like to get right in on the action....

M4 with silencer option

any pistol for sidearm (rarely use them)

Perk1-Claymores

Perk2-stopping power

Perk3-matrydom (sp?)

Sometimes Ill switch the RPD w/foregrip for my M4.

Depends on what I'm trying to level up.... \:\)

Usually a G3 in reddot.

Love the G363C

Perk 1 Claymores or 3XFrags

Perk 2 Stopping Power

Perk 3: Steady Aim

RPD w/grip and iron sights

Stopping power

Deep Impact

That'll mow through most anything and can pluck snipers with short bursts to control recoil, plus you don't have to reload much which can take some time with this gun. It doesn't work real well on the new maps with tight quarters though. A smaller gun seems to be easier to wheel around in maps like China Town.

I haven't played for a while but I like to switch it up alot. The last couple times I played I was actually getting into snipping, which I had done none of before. I like all the SMG, but that is because I like to run around and shoot. I pretty much only play free-for-all.

Stopping power and Deep Impact really aren't needed for HC.....Deep Impact is downright dangerous.

For HC, I switch to UAV Jammer or Sleight of hand.

Last is Last Stand or still steady aim.

Well Meaney, its on like Donkey Kong!!!

When I get back, I still have the challenge on the table.. You with which ever weapon vs. Me with the M60. I will make you go down faster then a five dollar hooker.

New maps on 4/24 for the PS3! SWEET! I don't think there's any cost for PS3 users.

I like Domination for the most part. I like to have other objectives then run and gun. And the respawn is instant. So when you kill me - you bet I'm coming for you. Dam campers:)

HC is fun but waiting to respawn for 15 sec sux.

My main gun:

AK47 w/red dot

Extra ammo or special nades

Stopping power

Stead Aim

Yup - friendly fire is on. But if you get one round on some enemy they are toast. No map in the corner and if a nade is tossed at you, RUN! There's no arrow telling you where the nade is. It really sucks when you get some knucklehead on your team and he kills his own team mates on purpose.

Assault: tough one. different maps, different gun. Like the M14 but as an all around, problably the M4 with red dot. Silencer shure makes it fun.

SMG: Another tought one. On HC, I like the MP5 with douple tap and red dot. Otherwise, it'd most likely be the P90, red dot.

Shotty: Automaic 4 shell one. Don't know the name but like that one with grip.

LMG: E60 with red dot. Can't see anything throught the metal scope your given.

Sniper: M21. Ablsolutely no recoil. Leave the original scope on there.

My favorit combo to use is a silenced G36C, bomb squad, UAV jammer, and move silently. You can sneak right up behind the enemy and "ping", head shot.

I've pretty much stopped playing. My aim has really deteriorated for some reason. I think I'm just tired/bored of the game, even with the new maps.

I bought GTA IV so that'll probably keep me busy thru the summer

I've been playing a lot since the new maps arrived and the weather has been so poor. Also for some reason on PS3 we've had double xp online since the new maps came out last saturday. I try to get on for a couple of hours a night and have gone up another prestige rank. I'm the Red/yellow cross right now at about level 40. I like creek on search and destroy after I can get at least the R700 or 50 cal. for a sniper rifle.

I am still playing also. Doesn't matter how much I play, I dan't get sick of this game. Now I can concentrate on just shooting people and winning games. Before I was going after all of the golden guns. Now I can be the a--hole with the Red Dot Red Tiger M16. HEHE I am still playing JP everynow and then but alot people are playing GTA4 this week. But I get the sense that they will come back to COD4 just like what happened with Rainbow 6.

Tip to anyone going after thier Head Shots and struggling with the AK47, Ak74U, MP44, MP5 or p90. Steady Aim Steady Aim Steady Aim. If you are running up close and personal just aim high and don't pull it up to the sights, it is almost automatic. And on the Shot Guns use the grip.

classes set up

M16, Red Dot/Tiger, Steady Aim/Deep Impact, 3x Frag, Stop Power

M16, Silenced/Red Tiger, Steady Aim, 3x Frag, Stopping/UAV

MP5, Silenced/Red Tiger, Steady Aim, 3x Frag, Stopping/UAV

Ak47, Silenced/Golden, Steady Aim, 3x Frag, Stopping/ UAV

M40, Regular Scope, Red Tiger, Deep Imp, Claymore, Stopping

geesh berky..you like your red tiger eh? \:\)

Im at the point now where I am playing nothing but HQ to try and rank up as quick as I can, but it seems the faster I try and rank up...the longer it takes :|

Any suggestions, Im trying to get to level55 prestige9, no further...as I hate the gold crosser's