• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be in stores on November 6th (ships from supplier 11/05)

I have both (girlfriend and I)of our copies pre-paid. I took vacation days on the 6th and 7th to gameout. I have been going thru withdrawls since they shut off the multiplayer beta.

See you online.

Quote:

It will be in stores on November 6th (ships from supplier 11/05)

I have both (girlfriend and I)of our copies pre-paid. I took vacation days on the 6th and 7th to gameout. I have been going thru withdrawls since they shut off the multiplayer beta.

See you online.

You took vacation days to game! You are a true gamer.. tongue.gif

I will have to look you up on LIVE and do a some multi player action sometime.

Quote:

I'll be buying also. Loved the other CODs, but tired of the WWI/II scenario.

loved Rainbow 6, but the multiplayer setup is weak! the host can do anything he wants !!! (stack teams, kick you out for no reason, etc)

Yea, I totally agree. The WWII style games are getting a little worn out.

COD 3 and Forza were the first two games I bought when I got a XBOX360, and I'm looking forward to getting out of the World War theme as well. It'll be nice to shoot a real automatic machine gun. grin.gif

I'd love to get it, but my 5 year old was infatuated with COD3 and wouldn't put it down.

We now have a halt on all army games until he's 13. grin.gif

My luck I'd be completely into it, then he'd walk around the corner and see me playing it. Would I be in trouble then!!

They capped the beta at level 16 until the Firday before they shut it down, then they raised it to level 25. I finished with most of my guns having red tiger camo, unfortunately none of it will carry over to the full game.

I ended up capping out pretty quickly. Some of the new perks are great others are irritating. The martydom ticks people off as you drop a grenade when you die, it takes a while to get used to but can be countered easily with some basic tactics.

My favorite thing from the leveling up is the claymores, creative placement does wonders.

Quote:

CC is giving a free copy of Call of Duty 3 with purchase of Call of Duty 4 during launch week. It was in their ad this morning.

and with a little searching you can find a $10 off coupon for CC wink.gif

Son of A.........I just bought COD3 at BB a Couple weeks ago when I preordered COD4 inside is a $5 off coupon for COD3 at BB.

So all of your Beta leveling up WON'T carry over? Nuts...or actually good so then I can start when everyone else does. As I was 3 weeks late on getting the beta.

Looks like tomorrow is the day. I tried to find a copy tonight with no luck. There are plenty of people playing already.

I was wrong about the $10 off, it's actually a $10 CC gift card when you buy a game over 39.99.

FatWallet is your friend, and that should be all the hints I need to give. wink.gif

Dtro - too funny - I was just looking around to see I could score a copy tonight also. Alot of folks got copies today (somehow).

I dont think the release date is quite as tight as Halo 3 but the big boxes wont be fooling around with releasing early. Best bet is the little guys

Quote:

I guess Gamestops had them yesterday and were giving them to preorders.

Not the Gamestops I called smirk.gif

Oh well, I'll get it today somewhere

I'll try to hook up with you guys if you are playing tonight.