• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

Quote:

Went from 11-20 last night. Thanks for the "challenges" tip SF. On one match alone, I got 1760 pts!

Fishy and Dtro

fun playing with you guys last night. I'm guessing that as I get leveled up more (I think I'm now a 9) some of these oddball challenges are available to me? I want 1760 pts!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

STop the TORMENTING!!!!! MAn this is ticking me off, folks on the boards are just saying give it time......I should have to dangit.....

But yeah, hopefully by the live fire weekend here they will have it working....I hope.

what's going on?

I know you mentioned something about your gamertag or something.

I don't understand. What are they telling you the problem is?

I know a couple of times I had a hard time joining off of the Menace666 invite. I would try to join, and get a message saying, "your udpates do not match the host" or something like that.

Next time you are playing and you see me on, sent me a test message via the friends list and let's see if we can't get this to work.

Quote:

STop the TORMENTING!!!!! MAn this is ticking me off, folks on the boards are just saying give it time......I should have to dangit.....

But yeah, hopefully by the live fire weekend here they will have it working....I hope.

Is it by chance a disc problem? I would bring it back to where it was purchased and exchange it just in case.

Quote:

I would try to join, and get a message saying, "your udpates do not match the host" or something like that.

I have had this issue a few times myself, Before I join a game I will usually get on COD4 and then into the live area, sometimes it just needs to be backed out and relaunched, I have heard alot of times where people need to send 2 invites as the 1st doesn't always work.

Quote:

Fishy and Dtro

fun playing with you guys last night. I'm guessing that as I get leveled up more (I think I'm now a 9) some of these oddball challenges are available to me? I want 1760 pts!

Things will start taking off after level 10, 16 brings quite a few more, 25 and up is where it is at.

This is by far the most seat time I have ever put into a game in a few days. I think i'm addicted grin.gif But you know what they say "rehab is for quitters" tongue.gif

Quote:

You guys gotta pay to play online, right?

Yes, XBOX Live costs $60 a year and covers all games playable on XBOX Live and Also some newer PC games.

For $80 you get 2 free arcade games (UNO and Robotron), the xbox live vision camera, an extra headset, and 200 marketplace points on top of the 12 month subscription.

Quote:

Crawling towards the top. I have hit 50. Haven't had as much time to play now that I had to go back to work.
frown.gif
But at least I have caught up on my sleep.

So do you plan on going the "prestige" route?

I'm up to 31.

I can't belive how much easier it's been since I've fully equipped my M60 with a grip and long range scope. I couldn't understand how people were getting all these kills and streaks, now it's pretty easy.

Naw, it's not my disc. I get the 0/0 people in games and -1 players online.

Then it usually say you must be on live to play (although I am) then It eventually will sign me out, etc......watch the forums on charlieoscardelta and xbox and you will see I'm not the only one....

Well thanks alot guys. After reading about all the fun you guys are having with COD4 today I decided to go out and buy a 360 and COD 4. It's an awesome game. Played for a few hours today and getting it figured out. Getting my butt handed to me online though.

If you need another for any games my id is scpd2007, look me up!

Dtro I haven't had any problems with Live tonight.

Also Live Gold is only 49.99 now for 12 months.

Quote:

Well thanks alot guys. After reading about all the fun you guys are having with COD4 today I decided to go out and buy a 360 and COD 4. It's an awesome game. Played for a few hours today and getting it figured out. Getting my butt handed to me online though.

If you need another for any games my id is scpd2007, look me up!

Dtro I haven't had any problems with Live tonight.

Also Live Gold is only 49.99 now for 12 months.

xedge2002...i added you on LIVE. did you get the request??

p.s.! finally made Major. So, does that make me a MAJOR MEANEY?? smile.gif

My tag is LMITOUT. Should be easy to remember!

How do you add people? I just finished for the evening. Maybe I'll....I WILL see you tomorrow evening! I'm hooked.

Maybe someone should start a list of all the FMr's gamer tags?

Quote:

My tag is LMITOUT. Should be easy to remember!

How do you add people? I just finished for the evening. Maybe I'll....I WILL see you tomorrow evening! I'm hooked.

Maybe someone should start a list of all the FMr's gamer tags?

You need to go to your "friends list" and manually enter a name, then send friend invite.