• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

Oh, after typing the post last night, I fired up COD and was immediately put into a new map when playing Team Deathmatch! The cargo ship was one and the other new map they inserted into the Team Deathmatch revolving door was the courtyard. I didn't see what it's name was, but both of them are from the HQ games.

cool.gif

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pipeline is one of the originals.

I made Commander! I didn't get any choice though which I thought you got when you achieved level 55. ???? I've got the new icon and shown as level 1. I still have all my weaponry.

Has anyone else been having problems getting into COD4 Live?? I haven't been able to log in for a few days now. Today I tried it and it would connect to a game but as soon as it was about to start it would say the game lobby closed. Anyone else having problems?

Welcome to my world. This is hopefully going to be fixed with the updated patch that is into Microsoft for Approval. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it is passed by January.

I hadn't played in a while and jumped into a game without any issues at all the other night.

I saw that I could join Meaney, so I popped in a plugged him a few times with my P90 grin.gif

Meaney, you've been playing quite a bit. I could tell by your gameplay and rank....nice!

I kind of liked the format with extra hit power, no kill cam and team kill on. Makes for added communication, especially when calling in an airstrike.

Again though, I prefer some sort of objective other than trying to find people and shoot them. I get so irate at campers during a team deathmatch, especially with the kill cam off.

I've heard that Xbox is giving away a free downloaded game to all Xbox players due to the poor performance over Christmas. Details to be soon announced.

ps - please address me as COLONEL Bigbartguy going forward

grin.gif

Quote:

I hadn't played in a while and jumped into a game without any issues at all the other night.

I saw that I could join Meaney, so I popped in a plugged him a few times with my P90
grin.gif

Meaney, you've been playing quite a bit. I could tell by your gameplay and rank....nice!

I kind of liked the format with extra hit power, no kill cam and team kill on. Makes for added communication, especially when calling in an airstrike.

Again though, I prefer some sort of objective other than trying to find people and shoot them. I get so irate at campers during a team deathmatch, especially with the kill cam off.

HAHAHA!!! I did notice you in the game, and was going to chat with ya but you joined the other team mad.gif haha, so I had fun pluggin ya with the p90 as well smile.gif

look me up for a game later, and next time say hello haha!! smile.gif

Well, I found my fish house with the door busted open and stuff stolen today, so I'm going to jump on and take out some revenge. If you happen to be on the same game as me, I'll be the guy with the M60 holding the trigger wide open just shooting everyone and everything. mad.gif

Anybody been on lately? Myself I haven't for quite a bit, but I have started to find that there are a bunch of punks on now.......not as fun as it was before Christmas....

I think a lot of kids got new XBOX's for XMAS. That was one contributor to the bad connections right after the holidays. Not to mention Xmas vacation with everyone home playing it. There are a lot of dopes on there now that won't shut their yapper, but sometimes you can get into a game where nobody talks at all. If you're playing deathmatch, then the mercenary game is pretty good because there aren't teammates talking smack.

I just quit using my headset all together. I was never a big talker anyway. If I play with friends I put it back on. I've always found Halo3 to be worse for punks but there are too many on all of the games in my opinion.

Lmtout is right. I use the mercenary Team Deathmatch to weed out the clans also

Originally Posted By: jpz
Anybody been on lately? Myself I haven't for quite a bit, but I have started to find that there are a bunch of punks on now.......not as fun as it was before Christmas....

I haven't been able to get on as I am out of state for work currently....stupid boring iowa.

It does seem taht all the "lame" halo punks decided to pick up call of duty. I preety much mute anybody that is not on my friends list unless they are decent to play with.

I bit the bullet and went prestige last night, starting over with nothing but a pea-shooter and a slingshot....that's what it feels like anyway! I made it to level 8 in no time and was actually high score on a few of the maps quite consistantly! Better than I did when I had every gun available....go figure. The RPD is my new best friend! I'm not sure why I didn't use that gun the first time around, but would have leveled up a lot faster if I would have. It was getting boring sitting at level 55, so it was time to try the Prestige route. I do miss the "overkill" perk and the 50 cal on the sniping maps though. grin.gif

Ebass,

I have COD4 & PS3

PSN: Daddy_Deano

We need to get a FM'r clan going or something, any FM'r down? add me, lets play, on every night from 9 or 10 - 1AM or so. I have a headset, sometimes i just turn it on and set it down, or else the stupidity comes blaring through the tv, with headset off.