• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

10 Pointer!!!!!!!!

PerchJrkr

Yep its an 11 pointer. ya it was a very steep angle, wierd shot too cause i was sitting. i stood up and i was shaking the whole tree so i had to sit down. yes hes goin right on the wall. biggest deer ive ever shot. not bad for my first year bow hunting

Beautiful Deer, Congtats on your first deer and a hugh one at that. I am still waiting on my first one ever, first year out bow hunting myself. I better get going, heading for the woods right now. Again congrats on a beauty.

I heard of a guy I know looking for a deer this morning out by Nowthen, it turns out they are looking for an 8 pointer.

Thought it was a small world there for a moment!

Nice buck, well worth the scouting! Just add more to the stories in the future! cool.gif

Good thing the yotes dod not get him!

It was my second deer with the bow, first buck. i shot a doe a couple weeks ago. definately a trophy in my book, my buddy is gonna cape it for me tonight and also score it (hes an official scorer for the state) so i'll have a green score for you guys tomorrow, or maybe even tonight sometime. it was about 17 3/4 inside spread

Quote:

It was my second deer with the bow, first buck. i shot a doe a couple weeks ago. definately a trophy in my book, my buddy is gonna cape it for me tonight and also score it (hes an official scorer for the state) so i'll have a green score for you guys tomorrow, or maybe even tonight sometime. it was about 17 3/4 inside spread

So lets do some guessing, I guess 141 7/8

winner gets to think he's cool for a day grin.gif

Awesome deer, very jealous, haven't shot a big one yet, not for lack of opportunity. I'm glad things went well and that you found him. Its a rough night when you know your trophy is sitting somewhere in the woods.

The official green gross score is 145 6/8. very impressed, we never thought it would go that big. had to borrow a freezer from my grandpa and wound up with about 4" of antler stickin out the top with all the quarters in the bottom, wrapped it all up in tinfoil and a couple blankets so hopefully it does the trick!?