• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My best shot ever

Leechbait, that's a wonderful eagle. Thanks for sharing with us.

Simple photoshop task if you're used to it to clone out the date.

If you'd like, e-mail me the original jpeg out of the camera and I'll take care of it for you. Don't want my Pshop skills to rust. grin.gif

I will repeat what everyone else has said. That is an amazing shot there. I have been scouting while driving to find a couple eagles and nests. I found on the other day while fishing and can't wait to get the boat back out there to see if I can get some photos when they fly overhead. I can only hope to get a shot like that though, wow!!!

The fixed version posted above wasn't from me. I just now sent back the one with my fixes to leechbait. I cut down a couple fewer twigs, but it's essentially the same result as mnuser.

The original

100_1005.jpg

The eagle according to MNUser

eagle.jpg

The eagle according to stfcatfish (yeah, I worked the colors in PS. They look a bit too saturated after the fact on my monitor, but I'll leave them alone for comparison purposes)

eagle-removed.jpg

And here's what happens when a digital photographer really is chafing at the bit to get out shooting and is BORED OUT OF HIS MIND WAITING FOR THE WEEKEND! Aside from getting rid of branches/twigs, I added canvas to the bottom of the image and finished drawing in the tip of the tail and wings, as well as the tree. Yeah, too much time on my hands, all right.

Sorry, leechman. Didn't mean to hijack the post. frown.gif Your photo was beautiful as you shot it. smile.gif

If you don't like that I've done this, just let me know and I'll pull the image.

ealge-removed-2.jpg