• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Seinfeld episode

mnwild

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mandelbaum!!! Mandelbaum!!! Mandelbaum!!!"

"You think I can't lift that TV?"

"Wait'll my Dad gets here!"

The Festivus episode. A nationally celebrated holiday from a sitcom. Pure Genious!

"I'VE HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR ABOUT IT!"

Quote:

Bob Sacamano's name came up so many times with Kramer. One time Sacamano was so hungry he ate a horse which Kramer said.

Finally, something I'm knowledgable about on this site! Jay Riemenschneider ate horse. --He gets it from his butcher! Bob Sacamano had rabies, got a hernia operation (and now sits in a corner saying 'hi my name is Bob'), knows a guy who sells rat hats and has a father who sells Willards in Florida.

I love it when George gives up sex and becomes smart. Excellent. The subtlety of the line: "I have so many things to occupy my mind with now. For instance: the atom." That's just funny on so many levels.

Was it Jay who ate horse?? I thought it was Sacamano but I may be wrong. I love all the Seinfeld episodes, have all the season's on DVD and I still watch it everytime I get a chance on TV. The episode you mentioned with George giving up sex, I like when he finally has sex and he pretends he's a martian and he says "Take me to your leader". Another one I like is when Kramer takes a picture of him on the couch for the girl at the photo shop and the gay guy there ends up seeing it and takes one of himself. "The timeless art of Seduction"

Quote:

Was it Jay who ate horse?? I thought it was Sacamano but I may be wrong. I love all the Seinfeld episodes, have all the season's on DVD and I still watch it everytime I get a chance on TV. The episode you mentioned with George giving up sex, I like when he finally has sex and he pretends he's a martian and he says "Take me to your leader". Another one I like is when Kramer takes a picture of him on the couch for the girl at the photo shop and the gay guy there ends up seeing it and takes one of himself. "The timeless art of Seduction"

Not that there's anything wrong with that... wink.gif

Good ole Darrin was his personal assistant with Kramerica Industries. Episode I liked with Puddy was The Face Painter. When Elaine asked why he paints his face, "You know, support the team"

Quote:

Puddy was one of my favorite charecters "High Five ME"

and the Kramerica episode one of my favs "Kramer says Hey Buddy"

If you were to tell me 5 years ago that I'd be standing here, ready to solve the world's energy problems, I'd have said 'you're crazy'... Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.

Stoner: If that ogre-dude pulled that dump on me...I'D STAB HIM! I'D GUT HIM LIKE A FISH, MAN!!

Kramer: Yeah, that'd be funny. Hey- you can let me off here!

Stoner: Kramer? You ever kill a man?

Kramer: What do you think, Junior? You think these hands have been soaking in Ivory Liquid???