• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Well -- Who carries them?

huntingislife

On a related note. If you do use them, make sure that you lift them out of the hole often. I lost two of them from freezing to the ice all the way down the hole. Gets real cold digging your fish out one by one up to your arm pit.

I think that I saw one at Strikemaster in Big Lake. Took my auger out there to have to fixed and wandered around while they were doing that. By the way, 1st class service with a smile and my auger runs great now! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Quote:

Hmmm, I might just have to order it. Which Gander did you see them at? I stopped at 2 and they had never heard of them.
confused.gif

St Cloud Gander has them. Otherwise save some gas money and just order them. They come pretty quick.

I ordered 4 of them online and gave them away for christmas presents. The best part about it was one of them were for me. grin.gif I have used them a couple of times already and boy are they slick. I am definately going to be using this thing in hard and soft water seasons.

CA

The Ice-Wells are in a few Gander Mountains. IF they aren't I'd appreciate it if you would ask. That way the Ice-Wells will find their way into the store. Not all of the managers know about them. They can order them though because the Ice-

Well is in their system. A lot of the Scheels stores have them to. Ask around. If you can't find them order them online here or go to www.todaystackle.com I'll fix you up.

The Ice-Well goes out with me everytime I fish. Then I throw the whole bag into a 5 gallon bucket and depending on how cold it is I put the bucket in the back of the pickup or inside. The bag keeps the fish from splashing out of the bucket. Then I power wash the Ice-Well the next day to keep it cleen. Nothing worse than trying to fillet frozen fish.

Like stated on an earlier post - Be wsure to kick or move the Ice-Well every so often so it wont freeze in the hole. IF it's inside the house you don't have to worry so much about it freezing in the hole.Don't forget to use the Ice-Well in the summer for: Little boats without a livewell, Docks, Canoes, Pontoons, Chest waders etc.

Thanks for the good comments!

Bruce Mosher