• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HELLO, HELLO, WALLEYE WHO?

hunt fish repeat

Just for the record I was not on the phone. I bent slightly over the hole to see how far down I could see my rapala and the thing fell out of my upper carhart pocket. The good news is I never got another call and did'nt have to call home all weekend. Friday eve we did well on average size crappies. Sat. we lost a few eyes before the cold front shut things off just a few more crappies after that. Approx. 18" of ice on the main lake. Nancy and Pokegama have been pretty good on the pannies with about 15" on each lake. And I did have the insurance smile.gif

My dad was spearing when a northern came and pulled the decoy line out of his hand. The spool of line was in his pocket and when it pulled out, his cell phone came out to and sank to the bottom of the lake. The spool did float though.

I lost one as well, but, my jacket was hangin up and a buddy bumped it. Murphy's law works as well with jackets as buttered toast. Yep, it landed upside down, did not get the chance to hear it plop. My replacement was 90 bucks and another 2 year contract...only because I had the $3 insurance plan...not the $6 dollar one...grumble grumble grumble.

If anyone dropped auqa vu in 5 fow at south center and see the blue light blips its probably is my buddy's sidekick3. He was so devesated after sk3 fell in hole. The sk3 is very important to deaf people so now I left my sidekick in my car everytime I fish.

Lost my cellphone in Lake Metonga 2 weekends ago....I was told to call the wives as I had the the wood stove heating and when I pulled my glove out of my pocket to get my phone, it danced across the floor of the ice shack and down the hole in 40 fow....to make matters worse, when he brought the wives back out to the shack, he hadn't told them what had happened.....I said nothing as I was rigging the rods, etc. and he was setting up the aqa-vu....All of a sudden he says to the girls....Looky ladies, there are cell phones in this lake too!!(had the aqa-vu focused on the bottom of the lake on my cell phone) frown.gif Needless to say, the wife gave me a ......way to go dipstick kind of look....and I called him a few choice names! This was the 2nd cell phone I dropped in that lake in the last 5 years. I think it's a Norwegian thing?? confused.gif

Last year on LOTW one of my friends cell phones kept ringing. Like every half hour. I asked him if it was a work phone or personal phone. He said work so I ask if I can see it. About 1 second after he handed it to me it went down the hole, on purpose.

He didn't bring a cell phone this last trip. grin.gifgrin.gif