• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite TV Actress

genegodawa

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of real hot little numbers come to mind...

Julie Bowen on Boston Legal - WOW!

Kimberly Williams-Paisley on According to Jim - as CUTE as they get!

I also have always had a big thing for Heather Locklear on whatever show she wanted to show up for in whatever role, who cares!

Another UBER-HOT babe on just a horrible show is Krista Allen on some show about Brian that the other half wanted to watch one night. The show is pure chickflick for TV, but whoa does she save the hour... wink.gif

I really don't know (care) if any of them can act though, is that your question???

Current TV

Monday - Krista Allen - What About Brian? and Elisha Cuthbert 24

Tuesday - Lisa Edelstein - House

Wednesday - AJ Cook - Criminal Minds

Thursday - Katherine Heigl - Grey's Anatomy

Friday - Jennifer Love Hewitt - Ghost Whisperer

Saturday - Movie night with the wife

Sunday - Eva Longoria - Desperate Houswives

A lady for every nite wink.gif

All time favorites

Catherine Bach

Maryann on Gilligan's Island

Cheryl Ladd

Sara Michelle Gellar

OK, ok, so how could I have forgotten MaryAnn (Dawn Wells)? Or Locklear? Or Ladd - that opening to Charlie's Angels with her in a bikini - WOW.

Now that gets me to thinkin' 'bout a young Kellie on Married With Childre....Christina Applegate in a mini-skirt...now that's good TV.

Gotta agree there...just can't go wrong with a woman named "Cox"!

Coupla others I recall now....

remember Markie Post?

and I don't know her name, but whoever that statuesque blonde is playing a witch on that show, Sabrina the Teenage Witch?

and that blonde who was the office girl for Dan Tanna on Vegas?

and who was that "Tool Time" girl (not Pammy)?

Bobby, I was gonna ask if you also meant a "svelte" Delta but then I saw McGurk's post about Roseanne and thought differently.

Now, as to another old one that just came to mind, I always had a childhood crush on Joey Heatherton (from Dean Martin and the Golddiggers).