• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite TV Actress

genegodawa

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what your saying about Rachel Nichols, I dont know what it is either but she is good looking. Nice eye's, I love her lips, I like everything about her.

Lisa Turtle is nice looking today, I think she is on some soap opera but dont know which one.

Going back a ways, people forget the 3 girls from Petticoat Junction. I watched the reruns as a kid, and my older brothers said they wanted scuba equipment so they could hide in the water tower (you know, during the credits). One day, suddenly, I was old enough to understand.

DD

Nine pages and no one yet has mentioned Jennifer Aniston from Friends. We must be a pathetic bunch.

Another one from my very young years was Mean Norma Jean for your local Plymouth dealer commercials. Remember?

DD