• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite TV Actress

genegodawa

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen Tuesday Weld in the movie "Once Upon A Time In America" For an older actress, she was lookin pretty good!

Don't know her name, but that French actress that was married to the kings light footed son in the movie "Bravehart" the one that fell for Wallach after his wife died...shes quite a woman....but then, so is Halle Berry and Jennifer Lopez and a list of thousands!

I am 39 but I always thought Tuesday Weld was part of the schedule at a fabrication business.

Your post reminds me of one of my stepdad's favorite jokes. If I remember correctly, it went like this.....

If Tuesday Weld, married Frederic March the third, she would be Tuesday March the third. laugh.gif

Now you're talkin' ST...to see her in that black skintight one-piece....ooh la la...unfortunately all girls are kind of messed up. But I don't think we're talking about any we love for their smarts now are we?

Regardless, that brings to mind another old one - who was that chick on The Saint?

And is there anyone out there who didn't want to be friends with Donna Douglas of Beverly Hillbillies fame?

Quote:

OK you old frats.

Mrs. Peel from the Avengers.

As a young boy, I knew then I liked girls.

Frank you are a genius !!! I forgot about her, she was my first crush !!!!

Don't want to forget about a couple that I felt were definitely candy: Sasha Alexander (formerly Kate on NCIS) and Catherine Bell (Sarah McKenzi from Jag)

Definitely The ghost whisperer...they play on her eyes a bunch.

And...about a year ago last fall... the coctail waitress/dealer on that show Dr. Vegas that was only on for about 4 weeks.

And...that newer gal on "Without a trace"..

From years past...no doubt Mary Anne, and Jeanne.

Steve

shes' not exactly an actress, but rachel nichols on ESPN. there is something about her.

the girl that was uncle jessy's wife(full house, not dukes of hazard). don't know her name, but she is on another show now.

i'll second winne cooper, even the other girl that he dated on that show. becky slater i think was her character cool.gif

Was stuck watching some "Desires" show on MY29 while sitting at the bar waiting for the polish horseshoes to get started and man o man are there some lookers on that show. No idea what the younger gals names were but they had one of my all time favs on there.

Joan Severance

Tall blue-eyed brunette ZOIKS! blush.gif

Gotta like Miss Hewitt on the ghost whatever show never watched it but I definately think twice about changing the channel. grin.gif

And I have to give a shout out to the food network girls. Giada-Sultry Sandra-Hottie Rachel-Cutie and quite funny talking in silly phrases and acronyms.