• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskeg Monster!

hanson

Here's one I wish I caught!

Fellow FMer "Fiskyknut" caught this beast of a walleye on Lake of the Woods a couple days ago.

Measurements were 30 3/4" length x 19" girth!

I think its luck but Fisky claims its skill! Could be... He's been pulling trophies out of Lake of the Woods since mid-summer, all safely released for your enjoyment! smile.gif

Nice Fish man!

muskegmonsterat5.jpg

tell your buddy congrats, that is the 2nd biggest fish i have seen pulled out of the ice. up in canada at white sands camp the owners son pulled out a 13 lb. that was i think 33 inches long, that was a monster. he let it go also. also congrats on the c&r

nip

Flaco, I don't hang em on hooks prior to release but based on other fish I've seen close in size weighed on cert scales, and other fish I've caught my guess is right around 12 pounds or so? Give or take a half a pound.

fiskyknut