• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Matthews line of bows?

Bobb-o

I shot the new Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech, and a couple others the other day. To me it was absolutely clear- the Hoyt and Bowtech were quiter with less hand shock than the others by far. The Bowtech felt REALLY good. I'm waiting for a longer version of it to come out in a little bit and then I think I might have to own one.

Other than that, I can't tell you anything specific about the Mathews. I knew I wasn't going to buy one, so I honestly didn't pay a lot of attention to price. I'll definitely paying more attention to price the next time I'm looking though.

Shot the new drenaline fast and smooth but they gave up the quietness by going with more speed, still not giving up my switchback. They better keep working on it. lght as hell though.

havent shot the drenlin yet but shot bowtechs guardian today very nice bow theres a bit more hand shock that my XT but love the way the grip feels in my hand, its going to be a toss up between bowtech or matthews.

I have shot the drenaline and I liked the weight(it being alot lighter) and the speed but also thought it was noisy. I will stick to my xt untill the get the drenaline figured out. I would say shoot the xt and you wont believe it!!!!!

Tracey

This last september I purchased a new Matthews Switchback XT. The bow is as smooth as could be, more forgiving than ever, and smoking fast. The price was a little high, but you pay for what you get.

i bought a bowtech Old Glory last year, and have since shot the Drenalin and the XT, i think the Old Glory has much less hand shock and is much quieter. It is a bigger and a bit heaver though. But i would never shoot another brand unless i am proven otherwise.

JS