• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks to All

harvey lee

This was my first fall as a moderator on the Archery forum.I would just like to thank all members for some very good info for all concerns for archery hunting.

You all gave a wealth of information that was good from the beginner to the very skilled.

I hope you all shot the deer of your dreams and if not,there is always more time this year. cool.gif

It was a real joy talking with you and learning so much.I really look forward to working with all of you. smile.gif

And a BIG THANK-YOU to all who did a article for the Archery Tip Of The Week. cool.gif

Harvey Lee,

Like that has been said. you have a wealth of information to offer and you really seem like a nice guy and willing to share your knowledge. (much like the majority of the members here) It just goes to show that if you have the right people in place, you will get the vast majority of the same to follow.

Keep leading fellow FM'er...keep leading.

I am going to be getting more serious here in the future about bow hunting and I know I will have a more questions than answers upon starting up.

What a great site!!

HL, like was said above by many, the thanks goes right back to you. You put a lot of time and effort in here and it's appreciated by all. The same can be said for DD. You fellas do a great job in here!!!

Sure Harvey Lee...thanks a lot I think confused.gif, I came in here and started reading and getting all excited again for the first time since I quit bow hunting 20 years ago. Sunday I found myself walking out of one of the local shops $1200 poorer but fully loaded with bow, arrows, case, scents, no scents, tree stands, ground blind, calls, blocks, plot books and now lookin for a place to go. Can't believe I can get such a nice grouping right on the money with this new equipment grin.gif It never used to be that easy. It's getting tougher to get a good nights sleep waiting for that 4 letter word (work) to ge over so I can get out again.....THANKS! wink.gif