• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prison Break

hanson

Naw Grebe, we have watched a few episodes. Kind of one of them shows like 24. Where you gotta watch it from the beginning to know who's who and what's what.

I will say though, from the few shows we've seen, it is a very intense program with a number of suprise twists.

yes a new season just started......it is a decent show but at times it gets a little to unbelievable....i.e. a guy with his hand cut off holds a vet hostage and makes him reattach the hand without any meds to dilute the pain but can't knock him out while doing it and instead the guy with one hand gets it reattached and has enough power to strap the doctor to a table to meet his maker and then immediatly has ability to use his hand.....cmon now....i know it is tv but they stretch the believabilty a little to much.....

OK- one big farce of this show, is the little brother intentionally commits a crime to go to prison with his older brother so he can bust him out, right? UMMMM, don't all states have more than ONE prison? My brother gets sent to Stillwater, so I break the law intentionally to get sent to prison to bust him out. Guess what? I get to sent to Sandstone. HMMMMM, thats a bi**ch isn't it?

I was addicted to this show, now I am getting very frusterated with it. Did anyone watch the last 2 weeks, they baited us with this taped phone conversation that was supposed to be the key to everything. Then when last weeks episode started they played the audio tape but without the volume! WHAT! You could see that they were listening to it but there was no sound. This type of stuff is the exact reason I stopped watching 24.