• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summit climbing treestands

BUY IT! I'VE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT BRANDS OF CLIMBERS AND BY FAR SUMMIT VIPER IS THE BEST. THEY ARE SUPER QUIET,LITE,COMFORTABLE, AND EASY TO CLIMB WITH. I ALSO RECOMMEND BUYING THE PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS, AND THE SIDE SADDLE BAGS. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. THE ONLY DRAW BACK I'VE FOUND, IS ON A COOL EARLY SEASON NIGHT IT CAN BE TOUGH TO STAY AWAKE smile.gif

I will agree with the Viper.Another stand that is very nice but a little pricey is the Lone Wolf Alpha climber.My son bought one and it is very,very nice and well built.It is also very quiet.Good for up to 350 pounds I believe.

we have 4 summit stands (all vipers) and you can pick them up for $125 at the end of year instead spending $240 or whatever the price is. Quality stands, comfortable, easy to carry and easy to use. Buy one and you wont be disappointed!

I'm over 3 bills and my Summit Goliath Rocks...

I'd recommend it even if "your just a wittle guy"...

Its a couple inches wider than the viper in the top section with the same bottom section and only weighs a pound more.