• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

As a member of the Mr.Twister ProStaff since the late ‘90s, it is with great excitement that I introduce the newest Sponsor to the HotSpotOutdoor and FishingMinnesota.com family: Mr.Twister!

Mr.Twister has been a household name in plastics and lures since 1972 when they developed the Curly Tail Grub. Since then, they have produced one of the most revolutionary plastics on the market today: Exude. Exude is a plastic like no other. Only 10% plastic, the other 90% natural proteins and minerals that begin to break down once they hit water, Exude leaves a scent trail that fish can actually smell.

The Mr.Twister line of products offers something for everybody from the Panfish angler to the Muskie hunter:

Panfish guys and gals, Mr.Twister makes the 1” and 2” curly tail grub, the micro shad, the micro crawfish, and the Nymph all in the Exude formulation, as well as the Tiger Bug, Lightning Bug, and Maribou jigs.

ico_exude_microshad.jpg

Trout anglers, check out the Trout Worm, Roe, and Corn Niblet in the Exude formulation and jigs to go with them, too. Exude also manufactures Erupt, a paste that gives off scent as well as noise and vibration.

ico_exude_roe.jpg

Bass anglers, the sky is the limit. Offering far too many products to name, you will just have to check it out for yourself--both Exude and regular Mr. Twister formulations come in just about every shape and size imaginable designed to tease those monster bass. My personal favorites include the Exude Comida and Exude Salatube.

ico_exude_comida.jpg

ico_exude_salatube.jpg

Muskie and Pike hunters, you have not been left out either. The Top Prop and Super Top Prop are awesome top-water lures. Mr. Twister also sells a line of larger swim baits, like the 9” Crystal Shad by Exude and the Sassy Shad by Mr.Twister, sure to tempt those toothy critters.

ico_exude_crystal_shad.jpg

Walleye anglers already know how well the Twister Tail has produced for years. Available in the Exude and the Mr.Twister formulations, as well as a great crawler plastic it’s perfect for those days when plastic is the key!

ico_exude_curly_tail.jpg

ico_exude_nightcrawler.jpg

Now for the most exciting news: Mr.Twister is offering the FishingMinnesota family a discount on all purchases through their web page. Information about how to take advantage of this fantastic offer will appear on this post in the coming days, so stay tuned for more details. With this exciting invitation you, our FM family, will not only be able to buy Mr.Twister products below retail but also have one-stop access to items often hard to find in stores!

Join me in welcoming Mr.Twister to our family!

Check out all the products Mr.Twister has to offer.

Mr.Twister Product Page

This is great news Dietz and a HUGE welcome to FISHINGMINNESOTA!

I turned into a huge bass fishing fanatic this last summer and fell in love with Mr.Twister's Exude products for bassin'.

One of my favorites was the Exude Baby and 5" B-A Hawg!This truely was a big bass favorite! Then I heard a lot about this Comida product last year and couldn't get my hands on it. Then I open up the product link and thereit is...

I'll be putting these new stick baits in my arsenal next year!

Welcome Mr.Twister Mr.Twister

Outstanding! An excellent addition and a phenomenal product! Mr. Twsiter's Exude line of plastics have become my mainstay for open water plastics, whether I'm targeting Bass or pannies, they have it all!

Look out for the B-A-Hawg, it has a tendency to grab a hold of largemouths on a regular basis grin.gif

Oh yes! I have been wearing out my supply of the 1"twisters already this year fishing my open water crappies at our local lake. While the standard Mr.Twister product catches fish nicely, those Exude products really step up one's advantages.

I have been taking a good number of fish when the weather allows for comfortable casting using the Exude MicroShad as well. These fish a bit faster than the Twisters, but on some days the fish just tear them up. But the ral treat lies under the ice. On days when the crappie bite is hot, you can up-size to these thumper baits on a standard 1/64 or 1/32 jighead and catch larger fish.

And for you guys doing the Mississippi river dams during the winter months from a boat, the Exude Curly tail Grubs in the 3 and 4 inch sizes are good when tossed on wingdams or sand shallows on light heads. For the deeper, faster water, deadsticking one rod with a Drop Shot Worm on a jighead can be really rewarding in the sauger department.

There is a real sweet bottomline here, but you have to find it yourself. Some things are worth keeping kind of quiet.

Deitz - Can you find out buddy if they will be bringing the bluegill color 3" twister tails back I only have a scant few left and can't find them anywhere. I was instrumental in getting the blood line series here at my local Phillipson's and green bloodline along with the bluegill have been my hot colors for eyes. I have been fishing twister tails since the late 80's white, pumpkin pepper and chartreuse or milktreuse have been productive for me as well. Thanks...

Tim, give me a few days.. I will be making some phone calls in the next few days and will ask your question as well....

Just so I know exactly what you are talking about.. you just talking about the 3" curly tail grub.. or are you talking the split double tail grub in regular formulation.. not exude right?

WoW.

I've found a new “love…” The Exude Comida

I had a chance to use a few today in the murky Mississippi River backwaters and my wrist honestly hurts. The fish absolutely pounded these things this morning. At one point I even heard my rod creek, giving me a warning that if I put much more pressure on it, it was toast. Jeepers I’m sold on these Comidas.

I was using the Christmas Tree color.

ty_largie1.jpg

Deitz: Did anything get worked out on the deal with Mr. Twister where FM might get a price cut? I wasn't sure if it applied to all FM members or you had to be a product sponsor. I am interested. Thanks.

Hey thanks for the discount. I have been looking for the Exude Darts and Slugs to use on the flats in Florida cool.gif but have been unable to find them in the stores mad.gif. Just ordered them up online smile.gif.

Thanks smile.gif

chuck