• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's your Pride?

hanson

2005 indy 500 for me. i have never owned a sled tell a couple months ago. i figured it would be a great starter sled. i would post pics of it with me on it but i guess there are only ones with me in the backyard with green grass. i will have pics as of dec 1 when the trails open up. cause it hin ill be sick from work that day and have to put a couple miles on to break it in.

iceman

Still running around with a '98 Yamaha SRX 700. She is an animal still to this day. Can't beat that darn Artic Kill Firecat....those are quick. Anyway, I am getting older now and speed kills....but ya gotta love the acceleration of the SRX....it pulls hard. Oh btw I use a MXZ 440 fan cooled for pulling the fish house. That is a good sled to.

Hey Hanson, is there anything else!!!!!!!!!!!AC of course, I got a M7 153" and can't wait for my trips this year out West, I had it last year and it was awesome out there, If you guys haven't been out West you should try it is amazing!!! grin.gif

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

PRAY FOR SNOW AND ICE!!!

1980 Ski Doo Alpine. Does exactly what I need it to do. I am not at all interested in being a speed demon, but I love to pull my fish house around. Always starts right up, dont need any snow to speak of as it is all bogey wheels and fan cooled. I get calls every year to go pull some poor sap's sled out of the boonies where it died and they can't get to it or pull it with anything else. A bit hard to steer, but not that big a deal.

PerchJR, where do you guys go out west? We make our yearly trip to Cooke City and sometimes some make it ot Ennis, wouldn't miss a trip to the mountains for anything!

It's been Cat my whole life although when we were young we had a Polaris Apollo 340, as much as I like to tease Polaris guys, that thing took a beatin' and I know if I went out and pulled the recoil today that sucker would run with a little help.

mc800.jpg

Artic Cat all the way. My batteryless EFI in a ZL500 has been unbeatable as far as dependability. I just "converted" the garage to "winter mode" so the Cat is ready to roll just inside the cabin garage door. And the first time I find a good deal on a Firecat...

Hey Hanson, we stil gotta talk about antelope... I was talking to a landowner about '06 access today...

AC has always been my ride from day 1. Had a beater Ski-Doo for a little while, if I could keep it running. smirk.gif

This I picked up last year from a friend. Pulled it out of storage tonight to tinker with it. grin.gif

ZRT800.jpg

My dream sled would be the F7. Maybe someday when I can justify it.

Waverunner-

That batteryless EFI on the newer Arctic sleds is the sweetest thing! My ZR600 has it as well. I don't think I could own another sled without it now. 2 pull starts, every single time no matter how cold or warm it is.

Shoot me an e-mail again about Antelope hunting. Still very interested.

Right now I own a couple of early 90's polaris sleds. I've ridden just about everthing out there at one point and I'd honestly say I have no brand loyalty. I think all the sleds are great. When I upgrade I'll be looking for the best deal on the size machine I want.

batteryless EFI is pretty cool though...

Hey Mike, I usually go out to the Big Horns, west of Sheridan. Last year I went on my first trip to Yellowstone, we have another trip planned in Feb. for Dubois, WY and possibly one to Togwotee also!!! Like I said before if any of you guys haven't got out west, buy a long track and head west, you are missing out!!! grin.gif

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

70' AC Panther, 72' AC Panther, both with the wankel 303's..02' ZR 600 Cross Country EFI....If I was smarter I COULD post pics....Will try to get a shot of the trio...Got an old Ski Doo Alpine in the mix too, I think a 65'