• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aqua view for only $200

aquafang

I don't think you'll be disappointed with any Aqua-Vu camera. They put together a great product and if I'm correct, did real well with their AV Scout model that came out last year. This model was for $199 so I'm not sure what you heard about a newer model coming out for around that price point.

I haven't heard anything but kudos for the AV Scout!

I own a Aqua-Vu Mc2X($399.99) and I also own an Aqua-vu Scout(199.99).. and to be totally honest with you.. I use the scout more.. Its a great unit, larger screen, perfect for the ice angler!

Unless you fish ultra stained water, I dont see how you would be disapointed in getting one!

Don't forget to look at Marcum....Marcum's new vs350 will set the mark for the units at $199.00. The 7-inch screen, 65 foot cord, Sony camera with solid low light viewing make the vs350 the choice in starter units. It's even got a dimmer on the face of the unit so it's easier to see in all light conditions.

I bought one of the scouts last year, and I really liked it. Only draw back is it doesn't have night veiwing capabilities, or a thermometer on the camera. The fish camera is great, compared to my freinds unit that has the regular camera I see many many more fish, they seem to be spooked more easily by the regular one. I would highly recomend one for any serious ice angler.

I bought my scout last winter and I take it with every time.Like others have said,in stained water it nor that great but in clear water its awesome.This camera does come with infra-red light so you can see in the dark.The first time I got my I used it in the house at night without a single light on and it worked great.No red,green or blue lights that light up.It has extra ports on the back so if you have the right cable you can hook up other cameras and it has the rca jacks on it too.

Good luck sinking those lines. Stubby1