• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How much time off???

Just curious, how much time off from work is everybody taking. I know a lot of people who take off the entire week between opener and second wknd. Man, that sure would be nice, but I've burned most of my vacation days already. I am taking off from work this Friday, next Monday, and the following Friday (3 days total). I wish I had more time off, but on the bright side, I get to muzzleloader hunt starting on Thanksgiving wknd. So my "season" goes until Mid December. What are you guys doing?

"We're putting on the foil coach, want some?"

I'm taking this Friday off and Thursday, Friday, and the following Monday off. I wish I lived closer to where we hunt as a kid we would go out every night after school and sometimes during school cool.gif

Later

I'll be taking off tommorrow morning and all day friday to bowhunt. Then next monday and next friday for sure. maybe tuesday depending on fow we do the first couple of day. My workplace is very flexible for taking time off so I can come and go pretty much as I please.

I am off this Friday and have Mon, Tue, Wed off next week. We will travel Friday early and set up camp. Come back Tue late. Wed is a nice buffer day before going back to work. We also cut deer that day.

Leaving early Friday a.m. the 12th, come home Saturday the 13th. Gives me one day to acclimate to real world before work.

Ironranger, when I'm coming home, one week doesn't seem like enough. Let me see, how could I sell two weeks of deer hunting to the Mrs. Hmmmmm

Something to think about in the deer woods this year. Stop by the Sportsmans for a beverage, Ranger. First one is on you.

I am one of the lucky ones. This will be my 3rd or 4th year leaving Thurs. AM thru Sunday the 14th. Monday the 15th will be one super bad Monday but today is like a MAJOR BIG Friday. I'm outta here very soon!!!!!!!!!!

Usually I take the entire season off, but the last two we have quit by Mon. or Tues because we had enough meat. This year I am planning to come home Wens but I can take the whole week if I choose.

MNTraveler,

What area do you hunt? I hunt the 3B season around the Mabel area. This will be 17th season down there, our group see's lots of deer every year. I'm not sure what days I'm taking off.