• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What are you carrying?

Been a long time since there has been any good gun talk in this forum. 

Anybody here still carrying a piece or are we all a bunch of soy boys here now?😁

If you carry, what are you carrying?

I carry my Taurus G2C everyday. I like having an easy to use thumb safety, 13 rounds of ammunition and it fits my man sized hands like a glove. I have almost 1000 rounds through it and not one hiccup yet.

I also have a G3C with a micro red dot that I have been training with and may start carrying that at some point but just having a hard time getting used to the dot. Can't teach an old dog new tricks. Jury is still out on whether I want to start carrying a gun with a red dot or not.

If I were to switch to something else for EDC I think it would be the S&W Shield Plus. They weren't available when I got the G2C and the 2.0 only had a 9 round capacity. I don't think the thumb safety works as well as the Taurus either. 

3 hours ago, Duffman said:

It comes with on road trips.

I'm rarely in any real bad parts of town, and it's not like I can bring it to a 1st Ave show, because I'm not leaving it in the truck.

Situational carry otherwise.

I need to install some white dot sights for these aging eyes.

20230506_110829.jpg

Is that the Ultra Carry?

Thanks for the gun pron @Duffman. At least there's still ONE manly man here that wants to talk about guns. Most here seem to just want to discuss how their fee-fees got hurt by politicians, trannys or law abiding gun owners. 😁

Edited by Big Dave2
forgot to add smiley face