• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Leech is gonna love this

On 10/21/2023 at 1:33 PM, leech~~ said:

Buddy and his son are up putting up their stands.  He sent me a text.   "By your stand"  

Note to self: Bring shovel. 

What's the shovel for, to clean up wolf [PoorWordUsage] if it went by your stand so you don't step in it?  😁

16 hours ago, smurfy said:

Maybe  the MDHA chapters need to get these out more. $12.00. Got me 2.

IMG_20231030_155849105.jpg

but all I hear is MDHA doesn't support wolf hunting! /s

Even though the organization has passed multiple resolutions supporting wolf management and has lobbied at the state and DC about it.  

4 minutes ago, mntatonka said:

but all I hear is MDHA doesn't support wolf hunting! /s

Even though the organization has passed multiple resolutions supporting wolf management and has lobbied at the state and DC about it.  

not sure where your getting that from............why then would they have the signs made and sell.........

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

not sure where your getting that from............why then would they have the signs made and sell.........

thus the /s.  There's a few very vocal groups that bash MDHA for being "against wolf management".  Even though literally the first thing on their issues section of their website says the wolf should be delisted and managed by MN.

4 minutes ago, mntatonka said:

thus the /s.  There's a few very vocal groups that bash MDHA for being "against wolf management".  Even though literally the first thing on their issues section of their website says the wolf should be delisted and managed by MN.

well then i'm confused then????? way would any organization that is against something spend time and resources to have these signs made up.????

i hunt northern Mn.........and i have YET talked to a deer hunter up there that are save the wolves. quite the contrary, and the people i talked to at that state MDHA office in grand rapids are all about wolf management........NOT exterminate ALL wolves!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, smurfy said:

well then i'm confused then????? way would any organization that is against something spend time and resources to have these signs made up.????

i hunt northern Mn.........and i have YET talked to a deer hunter up there that are save the wolves. quite the contrary, and the people i talked to at that state MDHA office in grand rapids are all about wolf management........NOT exterminate ALL wolves!!!!!!

there's a particular deer farmer in northern MN that has been spreading lies to his followers about that for the last year or two.  

35 minutes ago, mntatonka said:

there's a particular deer farmer in northern MN that has been spreading lies to his followers about that for the last year or two.  

Followers?  Does he have some YouTube page or something?