• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LCX-104c

slammer

Question

16 answers to this question

What is that thing about 12 years old? Looks like the last update they had for it was 8/31/04 on the Lowrance site.

Do you have all the cords, ducer and puck for it, lake chips? 

6 hours ago, slammer said:

Yea its about 10 -12 years old.  Got all the cables and ducer and a MN & LoW/Rainy Lakemaster chips.  Works great, never a problem.

Waits your guess on what you think it's worth?

Surprise...

I looked at "completed auctions" on that bay thing,  and they went for from

512 bucks for this one http://www.exbay.com/itm/Lowrance-LCX-104c-/272525997085?hash=item3f73d0b41d%3Ag%3A0~EAAOSwZQRYcymT&nma=true&si=Td1kTtB7cLTiJZY3vtZuk67rhwk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

with nmea network stuff

to 89 bucks for this one with just the head. 

http://www.exbay.com/itm/LOWRANCE-LCX104C-FISHFINDER-WORKING-UNIT-/122308481581?hash=item1c7a27522d:g:QHEAAOSwA3dYdxlJ

(I hope the filters don't wreck the links)

They do, so just remove the x in the middle of the name.com in the link

Edited by delcecchi

I really had no idea what to do with it or what its worth.    If i could get 250 or so I'd be happy.  I might keep the chips for my HDS7 for the ice.   Thanks for the research del.

Edited by slammer

Ill try to get something for it.  Not holding my breath for too much though.   It is a good unit just outdated.  What else would you do with it?  Take it somewhere that recycles computer or similar items?

Totally my bad, I was thinking it was a 5 ". Let me rephrase, you can get a brand NEW with warranty 9 or 10" screen with sonar and GPS for $1000 or less. Something that old is going to have trouble using any new mapping chips (processor speed will be the issue) so I would put TOP dollar at under $250 if it came with a chip. Sorry to be the guy that puts a price tag on it, but old sonars are not worth much with all of the advancements going on nowadays. You can get a 9" touch Lowrance  (Elite 9TI) with side imaging for $1000 now, and it has the ability to make a map on the fly!

Edited by JohnMickish