• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Big Dave2

What did you do to your Camper/RV this week?

On 9/5/2018 at 10:09 PM, Wanderer said:

Going up for bun bun opener next week? 😀

Ha,ha funny man. Did you forget I know where it is and have been in your camper as well! 🤡

I went up north to our seasonal spot this past weekend and winterized the camper. 😥

We also ended up moving it to a different spot in the campground that is larger and more private and has a deck! I already can't wait for next years camping season! Still waiting for a visit from @leech~~ too. 😉

I might still go up again this fall if the weather ever warms up but this Saturday looks like it will be cold again up there. 35 degrees and windy is the forecast. We can still use our camper but there is no water in the campground so it is not conducive for bringing the wife. If we would still get a warmer weekend (above freezing at night) they will turn the water on in the shower houses at least so we could have a bathroom.

3 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

I went up north to our seasonal spot this past weekend and winterized the camper. 😥

We also ended up moving it to a different spot in the campground that is larger and more private and has a deck! I already can't wait for next years camping season! Still waiting for a visit from @leech~~ too. 😉

I might still go up again this fall if the weather ever warms up but this Saturday looks like it will be cold again up there. 35 degrees and windy is the forecast. We can still use our camper but there is no water in the campground so it is not conducive for bringing the wife. If we would still get a warmer weekend (above freezing at night) they will turn the water on in the shower houses at least so we could have a bathroom.

Well may be next year I'll try and creep by!  Depending who wins in Midterms and if we are still talking to each other then!! 😋

yesterday I replaced the lp leak detector. I find out that they go bad. over the past summer i have had random alarms

but could not find a leak. We are on our yearly mea pheasant hunting trip and on alarms yet.

on pheasants yet ether.