• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite fish fry side dishes

I have a droid. think I can do it from there.........I just need to practice. same way with my laptop! I just haven't had enough patience to do it yet!!!!!!!:cry: and we gave up our landline!!!!!

If you do the gold or whatever membership with Costco for like a hundred bucks and you don't get that back in rewards you do get reimbursed. Something to that extent anyway. I'd do a Costco in a heartbeat only thing the closest one is over an hour drive away.:(

So, go to your union store.  Get inferior stuff for higher prices.  Don't bother me none.

I don't think costco is union either.   Cut off nose to spite face.  And watch out for that Chinese stuff, no unions there, nor in Mexico or Viet Nam. 

Edited by delcecchi

10 hours ago, delcecchi said:

So, go to your union store.  Get inferior stuff for higher prices.  Don't bother me none.

I don't think costco is union either.   Cut off nose to spite face.  And watch out for that Chinese stuff, no unions there, nor in Mexico or Viet Nam. 

so a union store which would probably have made in america stuff would be inferier to the plastic jap cr ap that wallmart is importing:confused::confused: The junkiest  stuff Ive ever come across is in wall mart and is superior to union made stuff.:confused: someone please enlighten me as Ive now asked yet anbother possible stupid question.:P

American union workers built a lot of dump in the past.  Ever have one of those cars from the 70's?  Or even 60's?  Or those union made firestone tires...

Union is no guarantee of quality, sorry to say.   They were a good deal for the workers until competition happened. 

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

American union workers built a lot of dump in the past.  Ever have one of those cars from the 70's?  Or even 60's?  Or those union made firestone tires...

Union is no guarantee of quality, sorry to say.   They were a good deal for the workers until competition happened. 

man are you nieve................they built what they were told to by upper management!!!!!!!!!!! bythe way enjoy that electric running your puter........its uion made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where's the love in the cooking/random thoughts forum?  

I'm not bragging but have you ever noticed that in those rare times where I hijack a thread there is no bickering?  I learned that from when my kids were 2 and 3 years old.  I think it's called "redirection". :)

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

where's the love in the cooking/random thoughts forum?  

I'm not bragging but have you ever noticed that in those rare times where I hijack a thread there is no bickering?  I learned that from when my kids were 2 and 3 years old.  I think it's called "redirection". :)

but......but.......but.........:grin::lol::D:crazy:

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

man are you nieve................they built what they were told to by upper management!!!!!!!!!!! bythe way enjoy that electric running your puter........its uion made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And management made them leave screws loose and doors unaligned.   Go look at the quality reports from those days.  Were you around then?  

3 minutes ago, Coffee118 said:

On the lighter side

Two managers and a union worker were fishing on a lake one day, when Jesus walked across the water and joined them in the boat. When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak, the first guy asked humbly, "Jesus, I've suffered from 
back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam war...could you help me?" "Of course, my son", Jesus said, and when he touched the man's back, he felt relief for the first time in years. The second man, who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving, asked if Jesus could do anything about his eyesight. Jesus smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them in the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly. When Jesus turned to heal the union worker, the guy put his hands up and cried defensively, "Don't touch me! I'm on long term disability."

:angry::P:cry::D:D:grin:

15 minutes ago, Coffee118 said:

U can have ur fish fry and wings at the same timeimage.thumb.jpeg.f9c60da59d32b01886d6b52

:lol::DI didn't think them flying carp where edible!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: