• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Meatballs

that sounds great without the kraut, ive a fear of kraut, i used to work at a turkey processing plant, one night after work i drank a quart of black velvet, I made it to work the next morning two hours late but I made it, the cafeteria had brauts and sourkraut serving for lunch, the smell and ahangover induced projectile vomiting to many times to count. havent been able to stand the  thought of it since. Im sure your moms recipie is delicous tho.

sorry hope i didnt hijack that thread. like smuf dose.:whistle:

that sounds great without the kraut, ive a fear of kraut, i used to work at a turkey processing plant, one night after work i drank a quart of black velvet, I made it to work the next morning two hours late but I made it, the cafeteria had brauts and sourkraut serving for lunch, the smell and ahangover induced projectile vomiting to many times to count. havent been able to stand the  thought of it since. Im sure your moms recipie is delicous tho.

:mad::mad::mad::D

yea boar a little more info then we care to know.................putzburger!

2 packages meatballs? Seriously? Where do you find packaged meatballs that are worthy of being consumed? I suppose the kraut, cranberry sauce and chili sauce might tend to dissolve the sawdust in the meatballs, though.............:eek:

YEA REALLY. ABOUT THE ONLY MEATBALLS I FIND EDIBLE is an Italian flavored meatball or simeks has ok ones. but anything else tastes like boars cooking!!!!!!!!!!:D:P 

American: Motorcycle riding, beer drinking, whiskey shootin, bear huntin, applebottom as s watchin, icefishing, deer huntin, troop supportin'. heavy metal listenin' SOB. eaquals BOAR. :cool::cool: 

John Prine, isnt that what gorrilas do? the prine each other, pick the fleas of eachers??