• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

1 hour ago, chaffmj said:

Everything looks good except the peanut butter. When are you going to switch to skippy super chunk Smurf? 😄

I'm just going for the Smoked sausage. 👍 I don't eat staving college kid noodles anymore!  :P

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

well.... i'm a starving retired union guy!!!!!!!🥴🤗 i love them stupid things....quick and easy!!!!!!👍

I hardly believe you are starving with the amount of food you always put on the table for you and the MRS! 

But then maybe I’m never seeing the adult children’s hands at the table?  Must be hands folded in prayer… 😉

31 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I hardly believe you are starving with the amount of food you always put on the table for you and the MRS! 

But then maybe I’m never seeing the adult children’s hands at the table?  Must be hands folded in prayer… 😉

🤣 no adult kids around usually........leftovers are my noon time snacks generally !!!!!!!! and i freeze some for my trips to the cabin......to busy up there to spend time cooking!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

🤣 no adult kids around usually........leftovers are my noon time snacks generally !!!!!!!! and i freeze some for my trips to the cabin......to busy up there to spend time cooking!!!!!!!!

besides his dogs need to eat too!!!   🤣

14 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Looks great!  Wasted some cash, first time at Wahlburgers in Maple Grove!  :huh:

Leech.....is that the place owned by the Walberg brothers????? i thought they where in the MOA?????????

how was the food!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

Leech.....is that the place owned by the Walberg brothers????? i thought they where in the MOA?????????

how was the food!!!!!!!

No new one in Maple Grove. Ordered their Jucy Lucy and the burger was good but they put it on a small craap school lunchroom bun which just fall apart when I picked it up and all the cheese dumped out!  I may have to tell Marky and Donny to get some real man buns on their burgers! 😆

20230406_144505.jpg

8 hours ago, leech~~ said:

No new one in Maple Grove. Ordered their Jucy Lucy and the burger was good but they put it on a small craap school lunchroom bun which just fall apart when I picked it up and all the cheese dumped out!  I may have to tell Marky and Donny to get some real man buns on their burgers! 😆

20230406_144505.jpg

I’ve been by there a few times but never stopped in.  Pretty decent fan of the boys.  Too bad it was average.