• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Am I the only one...

lots of luck

Is it me or do you find it impossible to watch a Packers game being called by John Madden?

It's amazing how many times a person can put Brett Favre in a sentence.

It gets to the point where he's just spewing garbage get the name out there.

Don't get me wrong I understand I have grown up watching one of the best in the game.

That's any announcer, with any team.

Watch Monday Night Football when the Falcons are playing and every other word is "MICHAEL VICK"

Vikings, its all "RANDY MOSS"

Bucs it was all "WARREN SAPP" or "KEYSHAWN JOHNSON"

You just notice more because you don't like Brett Favre.

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

I don't know, madden seems obsessed with Favre.

If the Falcons were playing he would say,
"Vick has the phyical abilities, but he doesn't have the mental aspects of a Brett Favre."

Of Course I dislike him, he steps out onto the field and the Bears are automatically down 2 Td's. He has thoroughly owned there rear ends for a decade now.

Putting pro with the vikes is kinda a oxy-m0r0n isn't it? grin.gif

Jar Jar

[This message has been edited by JAR JAR (edited 07-19-2004).]

[This message has been edited by JAR JAR (edited 07-19-2004).]

Favre is a stud but he sure plays it up when he has an injury! And the announcers are suckers by talking about his ability to play through pain. I've never watched a QB who was such a good actor on the field! I'm glad he can't play well in domes!

Its funny how that bad thumb of his really acts up after a lame duck pass that gets picked or when he is in a slump. but if hes on its doing so much better ... until the next week.

[This message has been edited by 76k20 (edited 08-19-2004).]