• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good Luck Teddy!!

FISHINGURU

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This 3rd preseason game will tell who they are ready to roll with as our starter,the QB starting that game will probably play 3 quarters.

More then likely Cassel will be our starter for the beginning of the season. I'm ok with that he's got the most experience with our core players on offense. Norv likes Cassel and supposedly wanted him last yr so he's probably a nice fit.

Our 1st team offense has been pretty good and we haven't even brought in the BEAST yet. I can't wait to see them spread it out and let AP run in space.

As for Teddy that last game was great, accuracy, touch, poise, audibles/protections, looking off defenders, scanning the field, hanging tight in the pocket, clock management, no turnovers. They weren't sitting back and letting him pick apart a zone either they were bringing heat from every where. That was a nice test and he answered on everything. I'm not saying he's arrived but that is everything you could ask for to see in a Rookie QB. Hopefully he can keep learning and progressing to be consistent.

Teddy certainly looks more game ready than JF. JF didn't display any of those things I have in bold this pre-season.