• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

Bring them in for a workout and I'll tell you. Haha

Since Hendersons been benched I don't see it being as big of a need but then again I'm not too confident in these guys being complete studs. Mosley shows signs of being quite the player but then he puts himself way out of position once in a while. I'd be happy taking Blair from Cinncinatti later in the draft.

If we don't trade down I don't know what I'd do with that pick. If we were to pick a Q I like Carr more than the rest as well.

Keep your eye on the prize, Juicy!

Johnny-Manziel-31-2000x1314_zpse9206988.

I'd be ok with Carr at #4 too.

Manziel

Carr

Teddy

I'd take any one of them...

Carr is the only one of these three I could even possibly consider. He is man winning qbs always suck so that rules out Manziel aside from all his mechanics issues. Bridgewater seems Luke a jemarcus Russell to me.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The more and more I look at what's out there coming up in the draft for a QB the less and less I get excited about anybody. Late 2nd or 3rd round, anything earlier than that is way too much of a stretch.

If you think our answer to (the QB) position is in the draft you are mistaken.

MLB is our #1 concern, we have to make tackles.

Originally Posted By: DrJuice1980
Bring them in for a workout and I'll tell you. Haha

Since Hendersons been benched I don't see it being as big of a need but then again I'm not too confident in these guys being complete studs. Mosley shows signs of being quite the player but then he puts himself way out of position once in a while. I'd be happy taking Blair from Cinncinatti later in the draft.

If we don't trade down I don't know what I'd do with that pick. If we were to pick a QB I like Carr more than the rest as well.

Hey Juice, do you Back-pedal much? laugh

As for you CaptainMuskie...I've seen you side-kicking for Juice so much you do not get a pass either. smile

Eat your parrot like a good side-kick dude laugh

Backpedal, Because when I posted the need for a MLB Erin Henderson was sucking it up like the worst ever? Save it.nice attempt though. I still don't think there's a future Super Bowl winner in this upcoming draft. I am very envious about the Rams draft spots though. I'm not stepping back from my defense first stance, to win and to win soon we need to stop opponents and keep our O on the field, Johnny Football ain't going to make that happen. I get it that we need a QB, I'm just not sporting wood like the rest of you guys over this draft class, that's all.

Was AP on those teams?

Amazing what can happen when you don't depend on a RB in a passing league and have a competent QB running the offense...

Never mind, it must have been outstanding MLB play by the Vikings today to get those 41 points and hold Philly to ONLY 30...

LOL.

It's funny what happens when you get good QB play. Offense keeps the Defense off the field and the opposing offense off the field. Your team then scores more points than the other team and you not only get a win but your putrid defense looks just a little bit better than it did when Ponder was going 3 and out.

Also looks like you don't need to build your team around a running back in the NFL. This guy was undrafted and produced a decent game behind the same offensive line everyone was giving up on this year.

Looks to me that everything builds off of the pass in the NFL, you guys will figure that out eventually.

So clearly the vikings don't need to draft a qb. Thank god, now we certainly don't have to worry about that punk manziel needing a step stool to see over the o line to make a pass.

Yeah, your right. Why would any team want a 6'1" QB when you can have Christian Ponder who is 6'-2". crazy

Like Wilson and Brees?
their throwing motion allows them to be fine throwing behind the giants in front of them. Manziel will have to either alter that or have big issues long term in the NFL. Since your alter ego big Dave likes to post scouting info, ask him to look it up. Many critics are finding the same flaws. You (ahem) HE should find it before you or big Dave or even the tripod Rick could log out and back in as each other.

If you believe Manziel is 6'1" I have a bridge up for sale.

All I know is that Johnny Manziel is listed at 6'-1" and Ponder is listed at 6'-2". Is it possible that Manziel's height is reported 1" taller than he really is? Certainly it's possible, also possible that Ponder is doing the same thing.

There was one report that suggested he has still been growing. You do realize that the kid just turned 21 this month, right?

Make that 48 points. The linebackers must have scored again.

Great example, Vikes v Eagles. Wow, both contenders right and both with terrible D's. Eagles were junk before today. Whole NFC east is garbage. Maybe if one of the teams D showed up the outcome would be different. Oh wait, that would require a certain type of understanding that you obviously can't comprehend.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

LOL,

a little defensive there Juice wink

a desperate description of the Eagles to go with your back pedal on your MLB stance laugh

Great example, Vikes v Eagles. Wow, both contenders right and both with terrible D's. Eagles were junk before today. Whole NFC east is garbage. Maybe if one of the teams D showed up the outcome would be different. Oh wait, that would require a certain type of understanding that you obviously can't comprehend.

LOL! Eagles are on top of their division and would be at 9-5 if they would have beat the Vikings. That would be good enough to be on top of 3 other NFL divisions and only 1 game behind the Patriots in the AFC East.

Wow Davey, NFC East sure has some solid teams. Skins, Giants, the ever folding Cowboys. Best in the league. Certainly at the same level as the Pats. Haha (I don't lol)

Should just shut down all other football topics. This one covers all...

Uncle Rico, insightful post. I appreciate the football knowledge that just oozes out of your keyboard. Like the time you thought making 4-6 tackles per game at MLB makes you a stud.

How's the backpedaling going?

Like the time you thought making 4-6 tackles per game at MLB makes you a stud.

When did I say this? I'm pretty sure you got the wrong guy and I never said anything like that but just an FYI for ya juicy, the great ray Lewis averaged 6.94 tackles per game for his career. I think most would consider him a stud. How about London Fletcher? Is he a stud? He has averaged 5.66 tackles/game throughout his career.